Can an automated trading robot survive on forex ?

Have a question about trading? Any questions are welcome. Go ahead!

Re: Can an automated trading robot survive on forex ?

Postby hmadnaha » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:01 pm

yes
hmadnaha

Postby kevin43 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:46 pm

Trade only yourself. NEver use robots on real account, it is the quickest and the easiest way to get out from the market. Trade only with reliable broker like Hotforex, which has established reputation and comfortable trading conditions
kevin43

Postby kaha » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:21 am

yes an EA can survive forex trading, and i do believe there are EAs out there that are on full automation generating a good number of pips. but not all good EAs are shared!
kaha

Postby Moreno » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:06 am

I do not use robots to trade in freshforex, I just rely on my own trading skills. With so then I can trade with a maximum. and can practice trading skills so it will be better again. if you want to trade using the robot then we need to examine the robot first to be used for trading
Moreno

Postby Oshaban » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:06 am

I'm a professional coder since 2004 coded hundreds of strategies. My openion, EAs made our trading life easier and profitable if you follow the EA rules and also need human intervention from time to time to survive. Most of coders never tell you their EA weak point(s)... So, if they use it on their accounts, they have higher chance to make profit than others because they know how to deal with it at that weak point and you don't.
So, you always need to not use blackbox EA.... You need to know how exactly your EA works to make your desired profit if you use it properly.
Now, I'm working with a team of 24 traders since a year ago to get 100% full auto EA... Things are not easy at all but we go long way in that road. To get an idea about it, or to join, just search in the YouTube for "Candle-Breakout ea 184% in 8 days"...
Oshaban

Previous

Return to Newbie questions & answers