what do u think about currency pair ofusd/zar

General topics about Forex trading

what do u think about currency pair ofusd/zar

Postby gudecorey » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:52 pm

what do u think about eroctic currency like usd/zar-usd/nok-usd/inkor usd/mxn curreny for trading or scalping would u recommend any these trade currency for trading or scalping if so what timeframe what would u set macd to orwould use boiling band or any other indicators to help u trade these currencys.
gudecorey

Re: what do u think about currency pair ofusd/zar

Postby Edward Revy » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:19 pm

I've never chosen these pairs for my trading, so there is little I can suggest.
Scalpers are very selective about the pairs they trade. Most common choices are: EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPJPY (you have to have a special strategy here to cover the spread cost), EURGBP and EURCHF.

May be other traders will be able to help with those exotic pairs you've mentioned.

Regards,
Edward
Edward Revy
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:07 pm

I've never traded any of these currencies either. That said, unless you can find a broker offering some amazingly low spreads for these pairs (at first glance they have very high spreads for scalping), I'd stick with the traditional, high-volume pairs. For instance, I trade EUR/USD for scalping because my broker (Oanda) offers one of the industry's lowest spreads (.9 pips) during the London and NY sessions. (And no, I'm not paid to say this!)

In other words, make it as easy to make as many pips as possible. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Dave
Dave

Postby rajesh » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:07 pm

Never traded with such pair as my broker never advised to do so and I rely on his decision totally he have earned me a lot and I trust him a lot.
rajesh

Return to General Discussion