What is the advantages of forex trading except of money??

General topics about Forex trading

Re: What is the advantages of forex trading except of money?

Postby Moreno » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:05 am

Forex is not only making money, but much can we earn from forex trading. in our forex trading requires not only skill that is fine but we also need discipline. this is what will carry on our daily lives
Moreno

Postby Moreno » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:28 am

Forex trading is a very profitable business for us because then we will be able to forex additional income. but in addition to the advantage of money, we will also get benefit other than money such as patience and discipline of trading. in our forex trading requires patience and discipline. this is what will bring us daily life
Moreno

Postby Moreno » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:52 am

yes, one of the advantages of forex is that we can trade anytime and anywhere. because forex is open 24 hours so that forex trading is very flexible. That way we will not be bound by time.
Moreno

Postby nanang » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:15 am

david100 wrote:I think main advatange of forex is money but with Forex also we can learn how to control our emotions and how to maintaine discipline in our life.

Yes I think so..
But most target of traders is looking for money here. its great job for us but very risky.
But i'm happy because got profit from affiliate business with liteforex. http://www.liteforex.com/partners/
nanang

Postby Moreno » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:09 pm

nanang wrote:
david100 wrote:I think main advatange of forex is money but with Forex also we can learn how to control our emotions and how to maintaine discipline in our life.

Yes I think so..
But most target of traders is looking for money here. its great job for us but very risky.
But i'm happy because got profit from affiliate business with liteforex. http://www.liteforex.com/partners/

The hope of every trader entering forex certainly wants to make a profit. However, it is not all easy and instant. It's best to understand everything. And is this liteforex broker really safe?
Moreno

Previous

Return to General Discussion