Forex Breakout: Why are they so profitable?

Share your favorite articles, read about Forex trading.

Postby asiaforexmentor » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:56 pm

FOREX BREAKOUT

Most people know what is a forex breakout strategy| forex breakout system | forex breakout trading |breakout trading forex | forex breakouts
What ever name they call it. It is the same.
Forex breakout to name it simply is that – we are seeing that price| the forex market is consolidating for a long time. And we are capturing the big move once it eventually breakout from its consolidation.
I know of alot of full time traders who only trade one pattern. It is the forex breakout strategy.
Why? The reward is great and the risk is low.
By taking just 5 forex breakout trades a month would equate to very good money.
However, if traded wrongly or picked wrongly. They would only get a spike up/down and then to make a loss as the pair didn’t break out.

In the chart above : Forex pair Usd Chf
We can see that the overall trend for the pair is a down trend.
And in the past few days, weeks (from start june to mid july) – It has been consolidating in a box for a long time.
When we see such setups, we know that price will eventually breakout from the consolidation into a big move up or down.
And in the scenario, it will most likely be down as the overall trend for the pair is down. ( pretty simple right )

How to play the the forex breakout trade:
Its simple, we will play a pending sell order (yellow dotted line) right below the low of the previous low.
And our stop loss ( pink dotted line ) will be placed above the entry, behind several bars so that we will have a good resistance if price heads back up.
Since price is making a new low. There is no previous data on how low it will come to.
Therefore, we will take our first profit off the table when the bar eventually breakout and closes. (marked by take profit 1)
And we will be trailing it for our take profit 2.
So you can see from this quick scenario of how easy it is to play a breakout trade and the risk reward is great.
If you mastered this forex breakout strategy alone, you will be making good profits in forex trading already.
But this is just one of our forex trading strategies we teach.
Check out our online forex trading AFM winning Price ActionForex Course where i teach you the exact FULL Forex Trading System & Strategies that i personally use to be consistently profitable.
See you on the other side my friend,
Asia Forex Mentor
Ezekiel Chew
Asia #1 Forex Mentor
http://www.asiaforexmentor.com
Attachments
Image.jpg
Get the Full Free Price Action Forex Strategies, Visit http://www.asiaforexmentor.com
asiaforexmentor

Re: Forex Breakout: Why are they so profitable?

Postby asiaforexmentor » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:49 am

A complete professional forex trading system that even newbies can apply instantly.

Asia Forex Mentor forex course is now FREE! www.asiaforexmentor.com
Get the Full Free Price Action Forex Strategies, Visit http://www.asiaforexmentor.com
asiaforexmentor

Postby rohmatul » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:24 pm

I think looking for breakout is pretty difficult, but if there is someone who able to gain on it. I'm sure they are very talent in trade..
as well they are very experience on that moments....
For me, It's pretty confusing if used technical analysis, i'm alway wrong using it. Using EA is more powerful for me..
rohmatul

Postby shayanjameel08 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:36 am

If you have ever observed the daily movements of the various different currency pairs, you will see that you often get some quite substantial early morning breakouts. These breakouts can be very profitable if you spot them early and take a corresponding long or short position at the same time.
shayanjameel08

Postby jasoya » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:47 pm

Proper timing of breakouts always turn out to be profitable. However, as correctly pointed out in earlier posts, caution should be adhered to avoid being caught in a false breakout and damaging your trader's account.
jasoya

Postby prapforex » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:04 am

breakout strategy must use technical analysis and it makes me so stupid in technical..
Hmmm...
I hope I can trade using technical analysis or at least improving my skill in technical..
prapforex

Return to Forex articles, tips, advice