Did postings disappear?

Help us improve!

Did postings disappear?

Postby okx » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:03 pm

Hi,

I've registered in the forum yesterday, activated the account, then posted one or two messages, but I don't see them anywhere, neither on the board nor in my "View your posts" section in my User Control Panel.
Could they have disappeared, or are they waiting for approval by moderator, or were they disapproved by moderator?
I would like to contribute in this forum and on the website and discuss strategies with others, but I don't want to waste my time by writing things that disappear and don't show up on the forum are just lost.
If anyone knows anything about it, I would appreciate any hints and comments on this very much.
Thanks in advance! :-)

All the best,
Oliver
okx

Re: Did postings disappear?

Postby Edward Revy » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:22 pm

Hi Oliver,

first posts might need to wait for a few days for a review.
Thank you for your patience & Welcome to the forum!

Kind regards,
Edward
Edward Revy
Site Admin

Postby Thegreaterfool » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:09 am

I was wondering about this as well but after reading Edwards reply its all cool now.
The greater fool
For the rest of us to profit we need a greater fool; someone who will buy long and sell short.
The greater fool is someone with the perfect blend of self delusion and ego to think that he can succeed where others have failed.
Thegreaterfool

Location: Australia but traveling the world for 12 months after April 2013

Postby tarek » Sun May 26, 2013 12:10 pm

okx wrote:Hi,

I've registered in the forum yesterday, activated the account, then posted one or two messages, but I don't see them anywhere, neither on the board nor in my "View your posts" section in my User Control Panel.
Could they have disappeared, or are they waiting for approval by moderator, or were they disapproved by moderator?
I would like to contribute in this forum and on the website and discuss strategies with others, but I don't want to waste my time by writing things that disappear and don't show up on the forum are just lost.
If anyone knows anything about it, I would appreciate any hints and comments on this very much.
Thanks in advance! :-)

All the best,
Oliver

I also faced this problem.Some how my post has also disappeared.What can I do?
tarek

Postby Edward Revy » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:39 pm

Checked.
It's only the moderation queue that holds newly registered accounts back. Once approved, you become a full member and all comments will appear automatically.
Edward Revy
Site Admin

Postby eko_ddie » Thu May 21, 2015 1:35 am

Some days, all thread is going zero. no one make comment there. do regularly all thread erased??
eko_ddie

Return to Forum feedback, notes, suggestions