Grand Capital

Forex broker related topics and discussions

Re: Grand Capital

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:31 am

A new Grand Capital office opened in Nigeria on April 3rd
The network of Grand Capital offices in Africa is ever expanding. Now we have opened a new official representative office of the company in Nigeria, the continent’s most populous country. The first educational seminar for those interested in trading has already been held in the office.
Such events will be organized in the future on a regular basis.
Come to our new office in Nigeria to:
learn financial market trading;
discover the secrets of successful investing and trading;
make a deposit and withdraw profit from successful trades.
Grand Capital employees will provide qualified advice or assistance related to the company’s area of activity.
We offer trading opportunities for any budget.
Visit the office at this address to learn how to become a successful investor: 256 Ikorodu Rd, Obanikoro, Lagos. Nigeria
The head of Grand Capital office in Lagos is our partner and successful trader Henry Ogedengbe Olanrewaju.
Got any questions? Feel free to contact us:
Phone: +234 803 610 6460
WhatsApp : +234 803 610 6460 / +79643293668
Email: [email protected]
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:35 am

The 8th of the April
On April 8th, another Grand Capital office opened in Nigeria. This office expansion boom was likely triggered by a series of educational events organized by Grand Capital in Africa in February and March. Learn more about them on our website.
Goutam Das, Grand Capital development manager in Africa:
“Visitors of Grand Capital expo forums showed a strong interest in financial markets, so we felt we shouldn’t remain content with what we have already and went further. Grand Capital offices in Africa is an opportunity to move closer to our clients and promote the company’s services in this region to a higher level.”
Office address: 21, Opebi Road, Awosika bus stop, Ikeja Lagos, Nigeria
Learn the office hours, register for an advice session or education by phone:
Mr. Jonathan Falola: +2348028942524, +2348050570422
Mr. John David: +2348036827246, +2348084819630
The office’s staff will be pleased to answer all your questions about financial market trading and provide training for beginners. They will also help you open a demo or a real trading account or try various investment services.
Don’t forget about our special offer: get a 40% bonus for each deposit. We conduct all transactions only through reliable providers: FNB (South Africa’s oldest bank), Bank Windhoek, as well as the payment systems Neteller, Fasapay and others. The list of available deposit and withdrawal options is going to be expanded by a new Nigerian provider. Follow our news and never miss an update!
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:37 am

The 8th of April
Interview with contest winners: I never worry. That’s what I say to beginners: relax

Here are the latest interviews with our contest winners. Every one of them has high hopes for trading: someone dreams of a new car, someone wants to help the poor. We like to think that the funds won in our contests can become the first step in the realization of their wishes.
Jamal, Pakistan, winner of the 242nd round of Rally Trade, received $500 no-deposit bonus
I’m 31, I own a small shop, enjoy cricket and Forex trading. I started out in 2017, learned trading from social media articles and YouTube videos. I want to buy my own house and my dream car: Honda Civic.
I used to follow scalping strategies, but now my trading style is much more measured, I use levels of support and resistance.
When I was looking for a broker, I paid attention to the company’s history, reviews and contests. After some consideration, I chose Grand Capital.
I think I won because I never worry. That’s what I say to beginners: relax, choose the right strategy and don’t get greedy!
Bongani Dhlakama, Zimbabwe, winner of the 464th round of Drag Trade, received real $200
I’m 22 and I’m an IT student. I want to create my own cybersecurity and data analysis company in the future. I’ve been trading for about a year. I learned trading from books. I use simple and exponential moving averages, and I prefer trading GBP/USD, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/CHF and gold.
My most memorable trade was one of my first ones. At the time I wasn’t following economic news and lost a lot of money, although originally I expected the trade to result in profit.
When choosing a broker, I pay attention to the quality of client service. I chose Grand Capital because of open trading conditions and high quality of service.
My advice for beginners: learn both fundamental and technical analysis, take breaks, look for good entry points and learn to manage capital and risks.
Azeem Saddam, Pakistan, winner of the 463th round of Drag Trade, received real $200
I’m 28 and I work in the public sector. I’ve been trading for three years and really like it. I want to earn lots of money to help the poor.
I like using my own strategy. Its point is to watch the market and trade in accordance with the trend that suits me. My indicator of choice is volume-based, but I don’t like Bollinger bands. My favorite instruments are GBP/USD and gold, sometimes I trade Bitcoin.
I think that a good broker means qualified client support, fast execution, and withdrawal.
When I trade, I try to control my emotions and keep calm. I recommend beginners to start with theory, and only then practice as long as it takes until you’re sure you’re ready. After that, you can invest real money in real trades.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:38 am

The 10th of April
Grand Capital is actively expanding its presence in Africa. Less than in two weeks we opened three offices in the continent: one in South Africa and two in Nigeria. We’re pleased to announce that citizens of Botswana now also have an opportunity to visit our official representative office. A new Grand Capital office opened in the country’s capital city, Gaborone.

The new office’s staff will provide free trading education and advice. Visit our office to:
open a trading account;
learn Forex and CFD trading;
learn more about investing, copy trading, our promotions and bonuses;
receive assistance in a deposit of withdrawal of funds.
Office address: unit 7, plot 97, International Commerce Park, Gaborone, Botswana.
Contact us to learn the office’s working hours and receive advice:
Phone: +267 71 398 214 / +267 72 480 919
Whatsapp: +267 71 398 214 / +7 964 329 36 68
Email: [email protected]
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:41 am

The 25th of April
Interview with contest winners: I want to be a trading icon for others
The winners of the 467th and 468th rounds of Drag Trade both told us about importance of control without conspiring together beforehand. Read how it helped them in the contest and what else do you need for successful trading.
Mathias Dossou, Benin, winner of the 468th round of Drag Trade, received real $200
My name is Mathias, I’m from Benin. I got interested in trading in March, 2018. Soon I’ll turn 32, I’m a happy husband and father. I have my own idols: Mark Twain, Joan Baez, TS Eliot, Nora Roberts, Timothy Ferriss and others. I want to be a trading idol for others myself. I study technical analysis, know a lot of indicators: Ichimoku, RSI, MACD, Moving Averages. I attended a trading academy to learn financial market trading. My best trade was placed this February. My deposit went from 0.87 EUR to 25 EUR within only two days. I thought I found the Grail, but then immediately blew all I earned. Before deciding on a broker I looked into many companies and read reviews. I like transparent contest conditions at Grand Capital, Drag Trade is a difficult competition which makes my adrenaline level go up fast. It requires special technique that actually works and enables to come first. I recommend all novice traders to try their hands at all Grand Capital contests, practice more on a demo account and always remember about control.

Valeriy Kuzishin, Ukraine, winner of the 467th round of Drag Trade, received real $200
I’m 52 and I work as a carbon dioxide production operator. I like outdoor activities and sports. I learned trading watching online videos, webinars and reading educational materials. However, I consider practice to be the most effective method of education, since theory without practice is useless. When my knowledge of Forex was superficial, I thought trading was some kind of game. But now I understand that it’s work and it requires constant learning. I want to achieve stability in trading. I’m not hoping for millions, but at least for regularly profitable trades.
On his most successful trade
My most successful trade was placed in 2016. It was during the Brexit referendum. Everyone was sure that the UK would remain in the EU, so the GBP rate was rapidlt growing. About 11 PM I sold some pounds and in the morning I had about 1,000 pips of profit. However, the trade was placed on a demo account. I think all my successful and profitable trades are still ahead.
It’s important to do everything with careful consideration so that you don’t have to worry too much: correctly calculate the lot’s volume, use stop loss and remember that all trades can’t be profitable.
On choosing a broker
When choosing a broker I pay attention to reliability, client support, access to all useful information. All this comes together at Grand Capital. Not a single question was left unanswered by client support. I think that Grand Capital is a reliable broker that makes me confident in the safety of my funds.
This round of Drag Trade was pretty tense. It can’t be any other way, the competition is only an hour long and the opponents don’t sleep. I managed to stick to my initial plan and control my trading. Well, I was also lucky. I’m not sure I have the right to give advice, but all beginners (including myself) must learn more, be disciplined in trading, conform to all rules of money management and never lose hope.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:44 am

The 23d of May
Interview with contest winners: Forex changed my life

Our new interview round-up features an experienced trader and poker player, a civil servant and a math student. Learn how they learned trading, what helps them remain calm during work and why temperament often determines the manner of trading.
Junaid Malik. Pakistan, winner of the 469th round of Drag Trade, received real $200
Preferred currency pairs: USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY
Preferred indicators: RSI, MACD, moving averages, Bollinger lines
My name is Junaid Malik, I’m an employee of the state and my hobbies include Forex trading and videogames. I worked as a school teacher back in 2012 when I started trading, and it changed my life. At the time I was a complete newbie, knew nothing about financial market trading, but friends showed me the ropes. My goal is to earn enough to buy a big new house and a car. Usually, I don’t get nervous when trading, since I prefer long-term strategies and closely follow the market. I never trade short-term to avoid anxiety. When choosing a broker I pay attention to regulation, and it seems like Grand Capital is regulated by a reputable organization. My advice for beginners is to always use stop loss and take profit.
Stefan Rados, Serbia, winner of the 470th round of Drag Trade, received real $200
Preferred instruments: gold and major currency pairs
Preferred indicators: RSI, overbought and oversold levels, MACD.
My name Is Stefan Rados, I’m 30 and I work as an electrical engineer. I also trade and play poker. I want to start my own poker website and a brokerage company. Currently, my main goal is to earn 5 million dollars a year. I’m very emotional and it’s difficult for me to control my temper. I strictly follow the chosen trading strategy, this helps me to remain calm.
I like Grand Capital contests because of the duration of their rounds and the possibility to follow the results real-time. The contest that I took part in did not last too long. I had decided on a strategy and an instrument beforehand, I knew that I had pretty good chances, and won.
Jovana Cvetkovic, Serbia, winner of the 245th round of Rally Trade, received a no-deposit bonus of $500
I’m 24, I study math and want to become a professional trader. I learned everything on my own and still keep learning. Sometimes I take a walk to clear my head and calm down. I like Grand Capital contests: simple rules, easy to keep track of the results.
During this round I was trading GBP. I kept refreshing the page each minute to make sure I’m still number one. I think I won thanks to guessing the price movement direction correctly and setting the right trade expiration time. If you’re a beginner, study the market and the risks associated with Forex trading carefully, and also choose a good trading strategy.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:47 am

The 30th of May
Interview with contest winners: I learned trading only by the method of trial and error

Our latest interview round-up features traders who, having accumulated vast experience by the method of trial and error, give useful pieces of advice to beginners. It’s interesting that several winners at once noted that the most important things you need to achieve your goals are persistence and positive mindset, not special knowledge. Be patient and never give up: such is the motto underlying their ideas of trading.
Aleksei Zakharov, Russia, winner of the 472nd round of Drag Trade, received real $200
Preferred currency pairs: GBP/USD, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY и XAUUSD.
Indicators: overbought and oversold levels, VSA.
My name is Aleksei, I’m 38 and I work in construction. My hobbies include Forex trading and sports. I started trading in 2015. I tried learning in different ways, but I finally learned trading only by the method of trial and error. My goal is to use Forex to achieve financial independence. Sometimes it’s hard to deal with stress when something goes wrong, and you shouldn’t trade while emotional, better to take a pause and consider the situation soberly.
When choosing a broker I pay attention to clients’ reviews. You could give endless pieces of advice to beginners, but the most important thing is to understand the point yourself. So I’ll be brief: if something’s not working out, don’t despair and always move forward!
Khelifi Bassem, Tunisia, winner of the 246th round of Rally Trade, received a no-deposit bonus of $500
I’m 26, I work in construction and agriculture, and since recently I’ve been interested in Forex trading. I used textbooks and manuals I found on the web to learn. My goal in Forex is to start getting enough extra income to enjoy life and buy a nice car. When I look for a new broker, I check if they have good execution prices and execution speed. All this I found at Grand Capital.
I like Grand Capital contests because I can test trading strategies and earn money. My advice to novice trades is to outline your own path to success, be patient and never give up. You should study Forex thoroughly and don’t make rushed decisions. Carefully analyze everything, keep calm when trading and one day you’ll become a winner.
Khan Usman, Pakistan, winner of the 75th round of Futures Trade, received a no-deposit bonus of $1,000
My name is Khan Usman, I’m from Pakistan. I live in Bajaur and work as a junior engineer at a power plant. One of my coworkers was making good money trading and I asked him about it. He told me a lot about Forex and taught me, now I’ve been trading on my own for over two years. What I like about trading is that it allows to earn fast, while it can be combined with a regular job, you can just monitor the market from your phone or a computer. The hardest thing for me about financial market trading is to find entry points and closing times. I don’t really have a preferred strategy, but I like using Moving Averages indicator. It helps understand the market direction. I entered the contest just for fun, but in the end I got carried away and won.
I advise beginners to learn technical analysis before starting to trade, even if you have to spend money on it.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:49 am

The 31st of May
New Grand Capital office in the capital of Kenya Edit
We’re pleased to announce that Kenya’s first Grand Capital office opened in the country’s capital, Nairobi. It is located at Pride towers, 1st Floor, Unit 2, Woodvale grove, Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya.
Visit our new office to:
Receive training in trading Forex instruments and CFD;
Build your own investment portfolio;
Start earning with LAMM accounts;
Learn more about our bonuses and special offers.
The head of the office is a partner of Grand Capital, Mr. John Wanjohi.
Contact us to learn the office’s business hours or ask anything about financial market trading:
Phone: +254 723979149 / +254 791470392
WhatsApp:+79643293668
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:52 am

On the 27th of June
Grand Capital recognized as the fastest developing broker in Nigeria

Grand Capital was awarded as the fastest growing broker in Nigeria by popular local radio station Star FM. At the award ceremony, our head office was represented by Goutam Das, Director of Development in Africa at Grand Capital.
Our company has been an active presence in the region. In just a one year, Grand Capital opened four new offices, two in Lagos, one in Port Harcourt and one in Ife. The increasing demand for our services inspired us to improve our trading conditions, in 2019 we added two new payment options that allow making deposits and withdrawing funds in Nigerian nairas. All of this is available for our traders right now. Furthermore, we regularly hold educational events in the region: trading and investing seminars, webinars, expos.
Grand Capital recognized as the fastest developing broker in Nigeria Edit
Grand Capital was awarded as the fastest growing broker in Nigeria by popular local radio station Star FM. At the award ceremony, our head office was represented by Goutam Das, Director of Development in Africa at Grand Capital.
Our company has been an active presence in the region. In just a one year, Grand Capital opened four new offices, two in Lagos, one in Port Harcourt and one in Ife. The increasing demand for our services inspired us to improve our trading conditions, in 2019 we added two new payment options that allow making deposits and withdrawing funds in Nigerian nairas. All of this is available for our traders right now. Furthermore, we regularly hold educational events in the region: trading and investing seminars, webinars, expos.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:54 am

On the 9th of July
Interview with contest winners: "All trades are worthwhile, some bring you money, others bring experience" Edit
Success is a relative notion. Someone would be discouraged by failure and stop acting entirely, but others would find new opportunities in a complex situation. Great illustration of this statement is the story of our contestant from Pakistan. We invite you to read our interview with him and other contest winners.
Kukuh Setiadi, Indonesia, winner of 477th round of Drag Trade, received real $200
I’m 43, I own a business. I’ve been trading almost 6 years, learned from various courses and seminars, practiced on a demo account and contests. I want to become an investment manager in the future. I avoid worrying too much thanks to my self-confidence, experience and caution when making decisions. When choosing a broker, I pay attention to the following criteria: spread, execution speed, trading conditions. Drag Trade is a pretty exhausting contest, because it lasts only one hour and traders have to use all opportunities they get to win. My recommendation to novice traders is to learn from your own experience, feel free to ask about anything they don’t understand, be persistent.
Kasandra Vranic, Serbia, winner of 249th round of Rally Trade, received $500 no-deposit bonus
I’m 25, I’m a college student, I study construction. I’m interested in physics, math, music. I’ve been trading for about a year. My future goal is to provide for my self with trading. My dog helps me relieve stress, hugging it restores my strength. My choice of broker is based on many criteria: integrity, reviews, spreads and swaps, instruments, trading conditions, available deposit and withdrawal options, fees. I chose Grand Capital because I was satisfied with everything I mentioned, and also I like the contests very much. They are great! I like to feel the thrill of competition, every trader can show what they are capable of and the winner is determined by experience, not luck. The round that I won was very captivating! I started off quite well, chose a volatile instrument and guessed the direction of the price movement correctly. Last few hours were very intense because I was ahead only by a small margin. I was very happy when it all ended in my favor! If I were to give a piece of advice to beginners, I’d suggest practicing on demo accounts until you’re sure you understand how everything works. When you feel confident, go for the real account. Always have a trading plan prepared!
Jamal Jan, Pakistan, winner of the 578th round of Drag Trade, received real $200
My name is Jamal Jan, I’m 32. I like cricket and social networks, and Forex is my passion. My cousins taught me trading, they are professionals. I want to earn enough to buy my own house, and it’s going well so far! I’ve been trading for 2 years, stated with gold, then moved on to currencies and energies. But gold still remains my favorite instrument. I use EAs and carefully examine volumes of currency pairs. If the volumes are huge, I see the trend. I think that all trades are worthwhile, some bring you money, others bring experience. My most memorable trade involved GBP/JPY, my profit reached 1,000 pips. To be honest, initially I chose Grand Capital because of the contests, but started trading here them because I liked them so much. Beginners should first study a lot, then try trading with small investments to test their strategies.
ExpertGC

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Brokers