Profitable Forex strategy

General topics about Forex trading

Re: Profitable Forex strategy

Postby Moreno » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:46 am

I think all the trading strategy is very profitable for us, the most important is the discipline to make a profit in this forex. good trading strategies will not benefit if we do not discipline, that's a lot of discipline to practice trading using small capital like $ 5 in freshforex
Moreno

Postby kevin43 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:47 am

There is nothing better than trading with basic S&R strategy. Use it n my Hotforex account, trade on EUR/USD most of the times and find it very effective thank heaps of other trading strategies..
kevin43

Postby Moreno » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:21 am

no trading strategy actually very profitable at all if we can not make good use of trading strategies and execute it with discipline. the most important thing in forex trading is a discipline because the discipline then our trading strategy would be profitable
Moreno

Postby kaha » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:01 am

I dont like buying strategies, and usually i advice not to buy unless you really know what you are doing, a basic and simple strategy that helps new traders and basic S&R, trends and price action, it can be learned in free sites such as babypips and other well known forex communities. I started with hotforex doing technical and withvery basic strategies and worked my way up through time. never bought a thing.
kaha

Postby kevin43 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:50 am

kaha wrote:I dont like buying strategies, and usually i advice not to buy unless you really know what you are doing, a basic and simple strategy that helps new traders and basic S&R, trends and price action, it can be learned in free sites such as babypips and other well known forex communities. I started with hotforex doing technical and withvery basic strategies and worked my way up through time. never bought a thing.

I also trade Hotforex using simple price action strategies. However I don't have experience in more sophisticated fundamental systems but willing to master them. Hotforex offers this opportunity by education webinars with really professional guys..
kevin43

Postby kaha » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:33 am

i stieck to the basic, trends and basic S&R price action is another strategy thats worth lookin at best of luck
kaha

Postby Moreno » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:32 am

for trading me in freshforex more comfortable with using SR, though simple but if we can make this by either then the result will be maximal.
Moreno

Postby vuanh » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:21 am

wow . your systerm is great. i think you was try with it many . you can build effective systerm. i hope you can get money now. i was lose many money in market. i'm lucky now i has effective system. i refer many systerm of other trader. i think we should make systerm for us
vuanh

Postby forex_edo » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:05 pm

fxjennifer wrote:Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: Pipscutter
E-mail: [email protected]

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.

Really great performance sir, 100-500% is more than enough. Do you have account in Myfxbook??
IF yes it will more convince us..
In Mayzus broker I also join in Sync-Trading and following professional trader there, it was about 200-600% of its gain per month.
forex_edo

Return to General Discussion