Do forex build career

Have a question about trading? Any questions are welcome. Go ahead!

Re: Do forex build career

Postby eko_ddie » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:35 am

Do mean career as a trader??
I not suggest you to make this job as your career. It's really risky. But, make this job as your part time job is very recommended. I've join in long time with liteforex broker and my trade profitable.
eko_ddie

Postby vuanh » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:23 pm

yes.we can build the career with it. it is greatm investment channel. i think we can make money for life with it.
vuanh

Postby nanang » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:49 pm

Need to start career in forex??
I recommended you to participate in "BRING a FRIEND 2.0" program from liteforex.
Its MLM affiliate program, so you can higher your EARN from
More detail:
http://www.liteforex.com/promo/codes/?code=bringafriend
nanang

Postby kevin43 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:48 pm

nanang wrote:Need to start career in forex??
I recommended you to participate in "BRING a FRIEND 2.0" program from liteforex.
Its MLM affiliate program, so you can higher your EARN from
More detail:
http://www.liteforex.com/promo/codes/?code=bringafriend

It is a crap. Guys try to trade only using your own skills and knowledge. Try demo everyday and don't limit yourself with know trading strategies. You can you something that you invented yourself. Thankfully Hotforex accepts every strategy that I tried with them so far.
kevin43

Postby kaha » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:20 am

yeah forex trading is a business that requires more than just time and money, it need knowledge of course, i trade with hotforex and i had to learn the hard way, but the reward that comes with learning forex can be limitless.
kaha

Postby Moreno » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:57 am

If you choose forex as a career then you have to think 1000 times, because not easy to make forex as a career. we need to have a lot of skill, good trading psychology and also have a lot of experience to make forex as a career
Moreno

Postby FXFINPRO Capital » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:21 am

Forex trading skills can be learned and those with the best strategies will ultimately come out on top. You can only have Forex trading as a career if you are skilled and committed to achieving your strategic aims.
FXFINPRO Capital

Location: Nikou Pattichi 82, Maritania Court, Office 101, Limassol, Cyprus

Postby eko_ddie » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:09 am

david100 wrote:If you are going to trade Forex then you need lot of skills and education about forex. So always think positive and try to learn Forex.

Keep making a lot of experience in trading, it will make your skill improved naturally. Or you can join Scalping War game in Mayzus broker, its prize so high and big guys..
https://www.mayzus.com/promotions/scalping-wars/
eko_ddie

Postby Oshaban » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:16 pm

I'm working FULL time in forex as trader, coder, IB, managing accounts (sometimes), EA marketer.
I totally left my PhD degree at my back, resigned from my daily 9:00 am to 15:00 work.
I feel the real freedom. I'm the BOSS on myself :)
But, I admit, this was not easy. You need to be patient, prepare yourself to quite long road.
It's not possible. You can do it if you dedicate sometime for it.
You may give my blog a visit to see my products after working hard ... https://oshaban.blogspot.com
If you are interested and have the real motivation to do like me, I assure if you followed my plan that
you will get the real freedom like me in at least 4 years.
You will not pay me a penny. I just like to transfer my experience to someone else.
But, remember, easy life in the future can be in case you work hard on it.
Oshaban

Postby kaha » Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:10 am

yes one can make forex a career, like I cant say its a career that i have been trading for ten years with hotforex but i consider it a side hussle along side other ventures, stocks, crypto and nfts. thats the path i enjoy.
kaha

Return to Newbie questions & answers