Stealth Forex Trading System

Post your new strategies, discoveries or just ideas for development

Stealth Forex Trading System

Postby forex-4real » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:35 pm

Hi everyone!
I would like to share my results of Stealth Forex Trading System and ask if there is more of us who try the system.
The system is very easy to use, has 4 indicators for metatrader4 and 4 methods, you can use all or choose whatever suit you.System it's not free, so without indicators and rules I can't axplain you more. I have a blog where I post my daily results but I'm not sure I can post i here( if Administrator say yes I will do so)
I've been using plenty of systems before, some of them very expensive but useless, stealth is different, save you from many fake outs. For me there is no better tool than stealth. I use scalping method I'm trading GBP/USD pair only,from 6am-10am GMT, did not have a lossing week yet. Most of the days I finish with one trade in the morning from 10-30 pips profit and I did not have more then 2 losses in a row.
Please post your results if you're using it.
Thanks.
Have a good trading!
Attachments
13.07.2010.jpg
example of short trade of +28 pips profit
forex-4real

Re: Stealth Forex Trading System

Postby hugg » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:56 am

The Stealth Forex Trading system uses the FREE Metatrader Mt4 charts and not having to purchase separate charting information in and of itself is very economical. The system is very well organized and the user's manual is easy to read. There are user guide instructions to 4 different trading styles. You can choose variations of position trading, scalping the market and even a special strategy that's used with Bolinger Band called the Stealth Creamer. The Stealth Creamer is based only on the USD/JPY pair.
hugg

Postby fx_jmcalster » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:53 am

Now a days, most of the brokers offer all this for free. Where's the use in buying indicators when technical analysis is not 100% guaranteed?
sdf
asdasdsad
fx_jmcalster

Postby grey mat » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:21 pm

hi there! i'm a beginner in trading and i know how it's hard sometimes! so when i just started i practiced a lot with games and other app, here one of them http://forex-game.net/forex-trading-game i hope that it will be useful for you
grey mat

Return to Forex trading strategies and systems