what is the first step of forex

Forex broker related topics and discussions

what is the first step of forex

Postby tarek » Thu May 30, 2013 8:18 am

I wanted to invested in forex.But I don't know how to start business in forex.Can anybody help me.
tarek

Re: what is the first step of forex

Postby eko_ddie » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:01 pm

It's simple guys...
1. choose the account types here http://www.liteforex.com/trading/account-types/
2. open moneybookers account
3. make deposit to liteforex account
4. download the metatrader in liteforex
5. and Let's making dollar from your metatrader.
eko_ddie

Postby rohmatul » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:49 am

Good post eko-ddie..
You are absolutely right, I've join on those brokers. it's very fair broker...
i like it so much.....
rohmatul

Postby haley23 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:38 pm

For enter in the forex business, firstly there is need to find broker and deposit in respective account.
There is need of care in selection of broker.
http://www.worldwidemarkets.com/
haley23

Postby faryfx » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:17 am

the first step for all is pratice with demo account ! it is always good
faryfx

Postby vuanh » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:45 am

when i start trading forex. i follow the pro trader's stategy. and now i still follow that stategy. it was help me earn money
vuanh

Postby andreneyts » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:45 pm

As a beginner, your main focus should be on learning the basics, such as learning some definitions like pips, trading pairs, stop loss and some forex terms. Then work your way towards learning technical analysis. Don’t just memorize the definitions, understand how they work. The biggest mistake beginners make is skipping the basics.
Learn CFD trading with leverage at www.forexreviewjournal.com
andreneyts

Postby faryfx » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:55 pm

andreneyts wrote:As a beginner, your main focus should be on learning the basics, such as learning some definitions like pips, trading pairs, stop loss and some forex terms. Then work your way towards learning technical analysis. Don’t just memorize the definitions, understand how they work. The biggest mistake beginners make is skipping the basics.

grea tips guy.mwe should be remember that
faryfx

Postby sarahalice » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:23 am

Hi,
First try to find out best Forex broker that best suits you and then start your trading with a free demo account that helps you to get an idea regarding Forex strategies.It also makes you familiarize the Forex market.After getting clear ideas start your trading with a real account.For Forex related terms verify baby pips and investing.
Start your trading with Greenvault FX
sarahalice

Postby ereanoraella » Thu May 01, 2014 2:40 am

Hey beginner don't worry. Read below steps and apply for you successful trading.

1. First you find trustworthy Forex brokers. So, you can ask you Forex related friends or on the web.
2. Then research about your selected broker. Who is better to trade and mainly you focus on brokers, who are followed by FSCL. It's better you know what they are offer recently.
3. After, you can open demo account and make practices in this stage. Then jump into actual account ie; Open live account.
Note: Here i suggest you to learn about Forex open live account by this blog.http://bit.ly/1jL1ODR
4. In that you will find meta trader platforms like MT4 or MT5. For you should download these software.
5. Always update you Forex skill. Learn status about Forex and update Forex related news.
ereanoraella

Next

Return to Forex Brokers