ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors

Share your favorite books, tutorials, indicators - everything that helped you trade better

Re: ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors

Postby FP Representative » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:59 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, July 01, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
most momentum for EURUSD = on still look down price. and yes, if the intraday low at 1.2990 then can break by next seller, make a plan to sell will be better. just it.

GBPUSD
this GU on still look down although with weak move. look to the daily tf here. for me if that GBPUSD also can break to bellow 1.5164 = take action for sell is better.

USDJPY
the USDJPY also on bulls. for me - we can take the buy op then after 99.45 break by next buyer (on today). let' see for that break up 99.45 first, then we can plan start buy.

USDCHF
this still on flat. for me - if USDCHF also still move so slow near that pivot intraday at 0.9443 = just wait and no make op here for now is better. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:40 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, July 02, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for now - EURUSD more look to be bull. the last daily candle show this bulls. and yes, make a new plan again to take a part to be buyer is better if today the buyer also break up to above that intraday high at price 1.3066. just it, brother.

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD = down still here but with weak move. next, of course - i can start call this pair nice down only / if that 1.5182 success can be break down by next seller. ok.

USDJPY
the USDJPY pair till now on still look up bulls - for me, if on today price move, buyer also can break up to above the strong intraday high at near the price 99.85 = take action for buy again here is more better idea then.

USDCHF
the bearish pinbar was formed here on yesterday candle. of course for today USDCHF = take a look and be aware for bearish correction here. and take a sell is better after the 0.9438 can be break down by next seller. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:19 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, July 03, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD is more look to down trend - for me - after look to the daily chart this pair, if next seller here break to bellow 1.2963 = be ready to be seller is good act.

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD now price was move near / above that demand minor 1.5120. be aware with bulls correction first if seller still can not down to bellow 1.5120, i see.

USDJPY
for USDJPY till now, i still see bulls here. and good for buy after make sure first that buyer was break up to above 100.75. on other look, we just wait and see first if candle price today still move slow bellow 100.75. just it.

USDCHF
for USDCHF - yes, bulls momentum still look big here and we can take again buy only or after breakout happen here - buyer break to above that fibo 0.9529. let's see first. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:11 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, July 04, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD - i see, the pair on more to become back again to bulls today if next strong intraday high fib level 1.3031 was break by net buyer. ok, we wait for that break up 1.3031 is better for now.

GBPUSD
the GBPUSD pair on look bulls momentum. yes, be ready for buy here if break up price to 1.5304 can play here then.

USDJPY
this truly on down movement and good for plan sell then if today price on USDJPY move down again to more level price 99.25. please take a time to wait and see first for that break down - if you need to take sell again here (then).

USDCHF
more down trend = yes here. the last candle on USDCHF on support to down trend = and yes, take action sell is better after fib level 0.9445 can be break down too by next seller. let's see. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:57 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, July 05, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the down trend on still play here and yes, if EURUSD can break again to bellow the important fibo line at near price 1.2882 = take action as seller again is better then.

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD - yes, this still look down + good plan sell (as long as seller here today can move on bellow that important fib level = bellow price 1.5054.

USDJPY
the bulls also on here and yes, for me - take a part to be buyer is better for USDJPY - and make sure that break up was happen then to that 100.52 (for plan buy).

USDCHF
the bulls momentum = yes on still here. take plan to buy on USDCHF is good plan today, but make sure first = that nice to buy here - only after break up happen at price level 0.9584. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:34 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday, July 07, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow) - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
yes, EURUSD on still bearish, but for several next time, be aware for bull reversal (full change big trend) to bull. i see the price on was so near that demand and also price was too bearish till closed this week.

GBPUSD
bearish for GBPUSD was look weak. i say weak because truly till now price was move so near that demand zone 1.4880. take action buy but with sl bellow 1.4880 is good act then.

USDJPY
nice bull for USDJPY and look still bull too - i mean, so, if the candle then can still hold move on above last intraday high at 100.15 = make a plan to still buy is better act then.

USDCHF
the bulls also on here. look at daily tf. i see - if then USDCHF can still hold move above that intraday high 0.9584 = it's time for buy again here. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:14 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, July 08, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the EURUSD now was on near that demand area. be aware if you want to sell here. as long as price can not down again to more bellow 1.2805 = bulls correction on play here now.

GBPUSD
bearish on GBPUSD on look weak - price now truly was on demand zone 1.4858. as long as seller here still can not break down to more bellow 1.4858 = be aware and not good for sell.

USDJPY
the bull on here - the last candle on this USDJPY still on support buy and yes, take action buy is better with make sure price then can move above the 101.22.

USDCHF
the most momentum for USDCHF is still up bull and yes, take action for buy is better after price today can hold move above the intraday high 0.9660. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:34 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
bulls correction still here and for me if next buyer on EURUSD can break to above 1.2881 = take action for buy will be better then.

GBPUSD
hi, brother, i want to say that for GBPUSD this still can up bull again (although just for correction bull). now price was move up and leave that strong demand at 1.4858. so, as long as that 1.4858 can not be break again by seller, this good for buy with sl bellow 1.4858, i see.

USDJPY
for USDJPY, bulls also still here but weak. i say weak bull if buyer then still can not break up to above 101.53. so, if we want to buy again here, make sure that 101.53 was break up by next buyer. just it.

USDCHF
bulls momentum on still good here, next make a buy still better for this USDCHF with make sure that buyer also was able break up to above 0.9667. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:49 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
this more look to down trend and good for sell then if EURUSD also can break to bellow 1.2754 (today), let see.

GBPUSD
if we see to the yesterday candle here, yes, for GBPUSD - the bearish on look more here. but for take a new sell (today), please its better to make sure first that seller also was break to bellow 1.4812. ok.

USDJPY
till now, USDJPY just look to flat. yes, no nice idea to take op on this flat condition. wait and see is still more better.

USDCHF
the bull also on here and yes, take action for buy will be better then after USDCHF can break up to above 0.9751 (today). :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:32 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, July 11, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
so strong bull on this EURUSD for this morning (today). we see, if eu still can move above 1.2983 = make additional buy is better.

GBPUSD
the GBPUSD pair till now = on yes, still bull + good buy - but with use sl ideal bellow that last intraday high 1.5016 again.

USDJPY
most price move for USDJPY = yes on down = today we see the bearish candle can able break to more bellow important line price at 99.40. take action for sell is better if price still can move on bellow 99.40, i see.

USDCHF
this also on look down brother. look at daily tf on this USDCHF = we see, if price on this pair can still hold move on bellow the important fib level 0.9580 = yes, plan again to sell here is good act. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

PreviousNext

Return to Useful stuff