Harmonic Trading

Post your new strategies, discoveries or just ideas for development

Re: Harmonic Trading

Postby Starry » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:02 pm

EURUSD H4 PRZ

Just for fun, heres the PRZ im drawing for eurusd. Lets see how it goes ;) And no im not trading it. Im not sure how breaking that swap line would effect how valid the prz below it is, not enough experience

eurusd_h4_prz.png
Starry

Postby Starry » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:38 pm

Didnt reach the prz, actually now realize i drew it wrong, i shouldnt offset impulse wave. Anyways, I will come back later with a nice pdf explaining everything once i start getting a nice consistent profit curve (so that i can combine all the small details from lessons learned). I will then submit it as a strategy. Till then, know that harmonics and zones works and is really really cool! It is the language of the markets, it works in stock markets, any timeframe, any pair. Till then , know the forexfactory thread is extremely active and you can ask questions on there/get info if you're interested.
Starry

Postby no_drama » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:33 pm

Ran across this thread. How's month 2 going?
no_drama

Postby Starry » Tue May 14, 2013 3:59 pm

Hello all,
I am much better at trading this method now, but I am still learning and I will come back w hen I am consistently profitable for 3+ months, which hasnt started yet. Maybe this will be the first month! I have a little writeup so I am keeping track of my ideas.

Cheers
Starry

Postby Hiscon » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:18 am

Yeap, please, describe the results, it wil be extremely interesting to read the report.
Hiscon

Postby Jacson » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:32 am

Harmonic Trading is a methodology that utilizes the recognition of specific price patterns and the alignment of exact Fibonacci ratios to determine highly probable reversal points in the financial markets. This methodology assumes that trading patterns or cycles, like many patterns and cycles in life, repeat themselves.
Jacson

Postby Starry » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:32 pm

Don't hold your breath lol it will be a while ;) Its really fun though
Starry

Previous

Return to Forex trading strategies and systems