ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors

Share your favorite books, tutorials, indicators - everything that helped you trade better

ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors

Postby FP Representative » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:12 pm

Dear Mr. Admin of Forum forex-strategies-revealed.com

i was try to make new thread on section viewforum.php?f=15 but not found new topic thread facility.

so, if this is a wrong place section, please move it to right section, sir :)

actually, please allow me to make daily update of my special + unique daily technical analysis on your forum, sir.

i will update later, thank you, sir. :)
FP Representative

Re: ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors

Postby Edward Revy » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:13 am

Welcome!

I've added a new dedicated thread for it:
viewforum.php?f=41

Kind regards,
Edward
Edward Revy
Site Admin

Postby FP Representative » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:38 am

thank you, mr. admin. :)

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD - bulls on here. and yes, take a buy op will be better then if buyer also can move to above the strong intraday high at near 1.3381. just it.

GBPUSD
momentum bulls on this GBPUSD was look weak. now the price here look flat first near the minor supply zone. for me - we just can wait and see first with this look and breakout system will be better to use then here.

USDJPY
trend of USDJPY now look flat. price move slow near pivot 94.53. with this condition, of course, take action for just wait and see is better.

USDCHF
flat on still play till now on this USDCHF - the price movement on this pair still move slow near that demand zone 0.9220. of course, this can be good for buy plan if suddenly then formed a good bulls candle with strong move. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:40 am

ups sorry, i wrong make post :)
ok i go to viewforum.php?f=41 :)
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:43 am

sorry, sir, but i still can not post on thread viewforum.php?f=41 ? :)
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:55 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the EURUSD also look bulls. for me - if then buyer here also can break to above the 1.3415 = yes, take a buy will be better idea.

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD - this look to bearish correction first. for me - if GBPUSD then today also can break to bellow the important fibo line at 1.5564 = take action sell is better.

USDJPY
bulls momentum = yes look here till now. and i see - for plan trade on this USDJPY = take plan buy is better - but, make sure first that buyer group on this pair also was move and break to more above fibo price (95.76).

USDCHF
price on this USDCHF on still flat condition. price look sideways near that demand zone 0.9191. no good formation till now, so - please ignore first this pair is good choice for now. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:41 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, June 26, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
more down probably price = yes here. the EURUSD momentum on down trend and look to go more down again today if 1.3064 also can be break by next seller group. be ready to be seller, brother's.

GBPUSD
for this GBPUSD - down look still here and yes, make a plan to sell will be better i see only if the 1.5396 also can be break by next strong seller group. let's see.

USDJPY
for this USDJPY - bulls also on can probably play today here. in my opinion = make a plan to buy is good idea after 98.06 can be break by next buyer. let's see.

USDCHF
this truly look still up bull. till now - this USDCHF on big momentum to buy, yes, take a part to become a buyer is good plan with make sure first, 0.9407 was break by next buyer. ok, brother's. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:04 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, June 27, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD - this more to still down trend if seller here (today) can move too to bellow that 1.2984. so, for now, let's wait for that breakout down to 1.2984 = for plan sell, of course.

GBPUSD
momentum to down trend also still on GBPUSD - look at daily candle = i see, this truly good for take additional sell if on today move, price can break down to bellow 1.5297 too.

USDJPY
this just look to sideways - price on USDJPY till now move slow near that intraday pivot 97.73. just ignore first this pair = better.

USDCHF
for USDCHF - trend to bulls of course still on here. for me - if buyer also can break up to more up that 0.9443 = yes, take action to buy is better. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:53 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, June 28, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
this EURUSD also on bulls - although for correction. for take buy op, it's wise to wait first for that break up price to that 1.3056 then. just it.

GBPUSD
trend on still down - with look to the momentum price - GBPUSD can more down again i see if next seller here also was could break to more bellow 1.5201. ok.

USDJPY
the momentum bulls on USDJPY on still look bulls. for me, as long as price then here still can hold move on above 98.57 = take a part to be buyer, yes better.

USDCHF
for USDCHF till now - i see this just to still on flat. we see on daily tf = the candle on still move so near that pivot intraday 0.9446. no nice idea to take op now, then, i want to say - that just be aware with probably price down for correction. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:01 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday, June 30, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow) - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
be aware with still down probably here. for me - if EURUSD then can move more to down trend to bellow the line 1.2999 = yes, plan for take sell again is good act then.

GBPUSD
the downtrend on still look play for this GBPUSD then. i can say this - if this pair was truly can move again bellow that important fib 1.5201 then.

USDJPY
still nice bulls - and still good for buy if this USDJPY can still move above the 98.57. ok, be ready again to be buyer = better.

USDCHF
be aware with down trend. we see = now USDCHF was weak bulls move. if 0.9405 can be break too by next seller = it's time for sell, of course. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Next

Return to Useful stuff