FxNet.com - Pure STP Forex Broker

Forex broker related topics and discussions

FxNet.com - Pure STP Forex Broker

Postby fxnetltd » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:20 pm

Dear forum members,

Allow me to introduce myself; my name is Costas Kappai and I am an official representative of FxNet Ltd (http://www.fxnet.com) – an EU Regulated STP Forex Broker. I am opening this thread in order to assist the Forum members with any queries they may have with respect to FxNet and/or Forex in general.

I have listed below some information regarding our company and services we offer. Any and all questions are welcome. Additionally note that we also have an affiliate program (fxnetaffiliates.com), offering some of the industry’s highest rebate rates; our program comes with real-time reporting and full transparency of your referred clients and their trading activity!

Company Information:

1. Website: http://www.fxnet.com
2. True STP broker, in service since 2012
3. Regulated and licensed within the EU
4. Fixed spreads (can be found here http://www.fxnet.com/content/products/forex)
5. Minimum deposit: $ 5
6. Platforms: MetaTrader4, MT4 SimpleTrader, MetaTrader Mobile - Android, iPhone/iPad, ZuluTrade, MT4 MAM
7. Deposit / withdrawal fees: 0%
8. Affiliate program: Yes – fxnetaffiliates.com
9. Base currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, AUD, JPY
10. Minimum lot size: 0.01
11. Leverage: up to 1:500
12. Expert advisors: Allowed
13. Bonus: 50% Deposit Bonus – All deposits eligible
14. Technical support (24/5)
15. Funding methods (Full List here):
- Visa
- Mastercard
- Liberty Reserve
- Bank Wire
- Neteller
- Moneybookers-Skrill
- China Union Pay
- WebMoney

Always at your disposal,

Costas Kappai
fxnetltd

FREE Forex Tools & Education

Postby fxnetltd » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:35 am

Dear Forum Members,

We are thrilled to inform you that FxNet has expanded its services, in an effort to accommodate for the growing demand from you, its members, with the following FREE of charge services:

ZuluTrade - There was a time when trading was a headache. Not anymore! Let hundreds of signal providers study the market and simply choose the signal provider you like. Then simply Follow.

Autochartist - Available free of charge within our trading platform, Autochartist releases you from the complex process of analysing charts. It scans your selected instrument(s) identifying chart patterns throughout the trading day.

Intraday Technical Analysis - Intraday analysis of your favourite instruments! The analysis comes with both support and resistance levels as well as target levels for your potential trades.

Educational Videos - Are you new to Forex or simply want to expand your knowledge on the subject? Discover our FREE educational videos designed for newcomers and veterans alike.

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,

Costas
fxnetltd

Demo Contest

Postby fxnetltd » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:47 am

Dear Forum Members,

We are pleased to announce that FxNet will be holding its first (of many) Demo Forex contests, starting this May!

Prizes will be for the top 3 players of each month and will be REAL cash, withdraw able with no Terms & Conditions!

The contest will be open for everyone to partake with ALL TRADING STRATEGIES WELCOME.

For more news regarding the Competition and other services on offer, please visit us at FxNet.com

Regards,

Costas
fxnetltd

FxNet.com – $5000 Expert Advisor DEMO Contest

Postby fxnetltd » Fri May 03, 2013 1:02 pm

FxNet introduces its first of many Contests! The Expert Advisor DEMO Competition! Win prizes worth up to [COLOR="RED"]$5000[/COLOR]!

Take advantage of this risk-free opportunity to test your skills and your Expert Advisors trading system while trying to win real money!

To take part simply Register for a Demo account and start trading!

For More information on the Competition please click here.

Kind Regards,

Costas
fxnetltd

Re: FxNet.com - Pure STP Forex Broker

Postby fxnetltd » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:39 am

Hi Everyone ,

Allow me to introduce myself; my name is Frederika Fraser and I am a new official representative of FxNet Ltd (www.fxnet.com) – an EU Regulated STP Forex Broker. I am posting on this thread in order to assist forum members with any queries they may have with respect to FxNet and/or Forex in general.

At FxNet we provide members with a number of financial instruments that may be traded through CFD’s, including Forex, Commodities and Stock Indices, which can be traded via our MT4 platform, smartphone/ mobile applications, or via our web based SimpleTrader, all under 1 account.

All questions/ comments are welcome. Please feel free to contact us via this thread or alternatively you may contact me directly at [email protected].

Alternatively, you can follow us on Twitter: @FxNetTraDinG or 'like' us on Facebook for updates about FxNet

Thank you for your time

Frederika Fraser
fxnetltd

Postby fxnetltd » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:40 am

Dear Forum members,

FxNet is proud to re-launch this month's new demo competition! For more information please visit our website: Monthly Demo Competition - Fx Net Forex Broker.

Alternatively, please visit us on facebook or follow us on twitter: @FxNetTraDinG for more information and updates!

Thank you

Frederika Fraser
fxnetltd

Postby gavind » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:42 pm

With FxNet, do they have new offers for new sign ups for this year yet? I was wondering if they have something irresistible. I'm looking for good offers around. Image
gavind

Return to Forex Brokers