HotForex - www.HotForex.com 20%Bonus

Forex broker related topics and discussions

Re: HotForex - www.HotForex.com 20%Bonus

Postby joshbelanger » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:40 am

I will have to visit HotForex on facebook as soon as I have my time. I will try to check if there are things which will probably help me in my business. :D
joshbelanger

THE HOTFOREX ‘VIRTUAL TO REAL’ DEMO CONTEST

Postby Stan » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:54 am

Dear Traders,

HotForex the award winning, fully regulated and licensed online broker, is proud to announce the HotForex “Virtual to Real” demo contest.

The HotForex ‘Virtual to Real’ demo contest is a competition only held on demo accounts. Therefore, there is no monetary risk for the participants but the cash prizes awaiting the winners are real! In addition, by offering this demo contest we allow our clients to master their trading skills with no risk however real money prizes are still available! Please read our Terms and Conditions for additional information.
Details: Length of each round – 1 Month Total Prizes per round – 3,500 USD Number of Prize winning Places – 3 Initial Virtual Deposit - $100,000

For more information please visit: www.hotforex.com/demo_contest/

With our Kind Regards,

HotForex
Stan

Refer a Friend Reward

Postby Stan » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:55 am

Dear Clients,

HotForex positioned itself as the forex broker of choice for traders worldwide, through its policy of providing the best possible trading conditions.

We value and reward our clients' for loyalty and continued business,for this we created and launched a referral program in order to show our appreciation to our clients and reward them for any additional business that they introduce to us.

After you refer a friend or relative to us, simply notify us via email. We will then fund your account with the Referral Reward.
The referral reward varies depending on the size of the initial deposit of the referred client

The more they fund the more you are rewarded. It couldn't be simpler.

For more information please visit :http://www.hotforex.com/en/contest/refer-a-friend.html

With our Kind Regards,

HotForex
Stan

Postby rajesh » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:53 am

Can anyone tell me how bonus work with Hotforex?
rajesh

Postby kaha » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:01 am

you can find more details on their website, I think there are two bonuses the 50% and the 15% insurance bonuse, 50% deposit allows you to have extra trading cash but make sure to read the conditions, i think the 15% bonus is that if you blow your account you can get back 15% of the total deposit to trade.. its like a second chance :) best of luck. check the site or just message live support for details that would be easier for you
kaha

Postby kaha » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:24 am

Hotforex is offering the 100% credit bonus, I think this is good for traders that make use of leverage, im not sure for how long it will last it only stated for a limited time only. happy trading
kaha

Postby kaha » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:50 am

just an update i got an email about a 100% deposit bonus offered by hotforex, I guess its limited.
kaha

HotForex proudly receives two awards from World Finance for

Postby hfnews » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:46 am

Dear Client,

HotForex is proud to receive two monumental awards by the renowned World Finance magazine. This has been made possible through the devotion of the entire HotForex team who work tirelessly to ensure that you, our valued clients, receive the best trading experience possible.

Maintaining our title as Best Online Broker in Asia for the second year running is a proud achievement for us as it shows the strength of our position in the region and also reflects just how well our Asian clients have responded to the high level of service we provide.

Our continued efforts to excel and innovate have enabled us to tailor our services and increase our product range, thereby meeting the demands of clients on a broader international scale. Our success in meeting this objective has been recognized with the additional award for Best Online Broker in Eastern Europe 2013.

Driven always by the best interests of our clients, we look to the future with steadfast purpose and determination to maintain our position as industry leaders. For these awards that we are proud to have received, we thank both the World Finance magazine and also our loyal clients who have demonstrated their support by voting for us.

Best Regards,

The HotForex Team
hfnews

Postby dymamic » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:36 am

That's great. It would make this broker helps our trading career go better. :D
dymamic

Postby kaha » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:43 am

thats re assuring, there are good brokers out there if you look into the worldfinance website, and im glad im trading with one of them. :) well done
kaha

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Brokers