Scalping - no restrictions

Have a question about trading? Any questions are welcome. Go ahead!

Scalping - no restrictions

Postby FxTech » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:51 am

Hi all,

I am looking for a broker that will allow me to run my scalping ea without restrictions.

I have had issues with market makers in the past and am tired of being cheated!

Any advice, I'd be greatful.
FxTech

Re: Scalping - no restrictions

Postby dymamic » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:55 am

Just visit forex-ratings.com and collect some good names for your choices. I think it will help.
dymamic

Postby AndyT » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:08 am

Try this list of Scalping brokers

But your best choice is with their Search:
http://www.100forexbrokers.com/fx/broker_search.php
where there is an option - Scalping "yes, scalpers wecome"

Good luck!
AndyT

Postby GMMA-Trader » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:07 pm

Hey FxTech,
In my opinion, it's really hard to not only find a broker who won't screw you over if you're scalper, and hard to be profitable on a longterm basis by scalping the market. Statistically speaking, you'd need to have a 90% strike rate in your lifetime in order to be profitable.
GMMA-Trader

Postby GMMA-Trader » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:22 pm

If you want to learn how to trade forex the right way, I can show you. Join my group. We trade as a group. You'll never feel alone, while trying to solve the forex market puzzle. Send me a note if you're interested.
GMMA-Trader

Postby FxTech » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:56 am

Thanks all, I don't think that it's so easy. My broker currently forces me with minimum 5 pips SL and TP limits, also for pending orders. Simply can't work like that.

For the lists provided, again thanks, but it shows that the brokers say they except scalpers but also have limitations. More frustrating is the fact that they hide the info you need to find. I find myself spending most of my time researching and not trading! :x

Any recommendations would be great!
FxTech

Postby Thegreaterfool » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:18 am

FxTech wrote:Thanks all, I don't think that it's so easy. My broker currently forces me with minimum 5 pips SL and TP limits, also for pending orders. Simply can't work like that.

For the lists provided, again thanks, but it shows that the brokers say they except scalpers but also have limitations. More frustrating is the fact that they hide the info you need to find. I find myself spending most of my time researching and not trading! :x

I use IG Markets (Aussie based platform) for scalping and have found them to be an honest broker and have experinced little issues with them.
The greater fool
For the rest of us to profit we need a greater fool; someone who will buy long and sell short.
The greater fool is someone with the perfect blend of self delusion and ego to think that he can succeed where others have failed.
Thegreaterfool

Location: Australia but traveling the world for 12 months after April 2013

Postby kaha » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:33 am

EU brokers usually have crazy restrictions and wont allow hedging, not sure about brokers from the US, Im not scalper but I trade with hotforex that allows hedging, but I think the only restriction is arbitrage bots which im not even sure what it is, best of luck
kaha

Postby ddeeen » Sat May 11, 2013 12:04 pm

FxTech wrote:Thanks all, I don't think that it's so easy. My broker currently forces me with minimum 5 pips SL and TP limits, also for pending orders. Simply can't work like that.

I guess that you are join agea/marketiva..
Maybe i'm wrong.
If you trade using scalper model..,u can join litefx. its cool and very fair broker guys....
ddeeen

Postby evaa » Wed May 15, 2013 1:24 am

you are absolutely right ddeeen

we can use EA for scalping here and all kinds trade style is allowed.....

Thanks liteforex...
evaa

Next

Return to Newbie questions & answers