Easy way to trade Forex

General topics about Forex trading

Easy way to trade Forex

Postby User » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:22 pm

Forum transfer: Submitted by Skyfx on June 1, 2007 - 09:40.

What are the easiest ways to trade FOREX?
Where should I start digging up?

I don't want to sound like a lazy man...
I'm just a newbie with a mouth full of questions.

Thanks, Sky.
User

Re: Easy way to trade Forex

Postby User » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:23 pm

Forum transfer: Submitted by Tommy on June 4, 2007 - 22:59.

The easiest way known to me is: "Monkey see, monkey do".
If you want - walk away from the screen so you can see a general slope or a move-up in the market.

Yeah, you may laugh about walking away, but this is a very efficient trick. It prevents your eyes from seeing the individual candles and thus opens your mind to get the whole pic of the price direction.

Now, that you come closer to the screen again, simply open your order in the direction you've identified from the distance.

That's it. The mighty simplest Forex trading!
User

Postby User » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:23 pm

Forum transfer: Submitted by Beyond on June 16, 2007 - 12:55.

Agree about monkeys :)))

To me the easiest way to trade Forex is to follow somebody's trading signals. You check the signal - you put the bet. That's it. The other thing is that you have to trust those guys you're relying on.

By the way, dear administrators and Edward and everybody else here, are You by any chance willing to provide us with some live trading signals here? It would be very-very exciting experience! Thanks.
User

Postby User » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:24 pm

Forum transfer: Submitted by Submarin on July 3, 2007 - 10:07.

Hi, You can buy some good indicators coded for MT4 and give it all to robots to trade for you. You sleep they work, you drink coffee they monitor the price.
User

Postby User » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:24 pm

Forum transfer: Submitted by User on July 3, 2007 - 10:11.

Learning is the way, especially if you are new to Forex. Read just about anything you can find, then demotrade it in and out so that patterns about trading styles, expectations etc start to emerge. Give it good time - around half a year at least. The results of your work will show you the way to make trading easy.
User

Postby User » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:25 pm

Forum transfer: Submitted by User on July 7, 2007 - 10:14.

My approach is to learn how to code systems and indicators for MT4 platform. Then dump all this trading hustle on automated execution system and go to play golf :)
User

Forum transfer: Submitted by User on July 12, 2007 - 10:15.

the things you can try out and they are the easiest: two EMA indicators crossover. Play with diff settings and see how they respond.
User

Forum transfer: Submitted by farron on June 18, 2008 - 21:14.

yeah i was wondering about MT4 and specifically on a MAC? Could someone point me in the direction of a good website for some automated trading... it will easily keep my emotions out of the loop and always stick to rules... which i believe is the best way to trade.

farron
User

Postby User » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:26 pm

Forum transfer: Submitted by User on March 9, 2009 - 19:44.

Learn the basics,

1. babypips.com school section is where I would go for a beginner.

2. You MUST have a complete understanding of RISK management and Money Management BEFORE you risk a dime of your money. Why?
If you do not understand that you will lose everything you have like FAST.

Why do you think most fail at the beginning? It is because most want to jump in and grab that easy million $$$ in 6 months... It ain't gonna happen that way.
You either commit to do the time on the front end (could be years) or you will be forced to do it later if you even manage to survive till later.

3. Lean whatever platform you intend to use inside & out. Demo trade and then trade a mini/micro account at .01 lot (1 cent a pip). Learn at pennies per pip. You will be losing so why risk dollars a pip when you will be at your worst.

4. Set a goal, it could be something simple like, Using reasonable MM & Risk parameters I want to show some profit at the end of each month. After 6 months or so if you can post even 2% gain a month consistent, you are doing something right.
Taking wild risk & getting lucky occasionally don't count and won't do you any good in the long run.

one other little bit of info.

There is not an indicator on the planet that can tell you where price is going to be tomorrow. They all follow price.
User

Postby User » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:26 pm

Forum transfer: Submitted by User on April 6, 2009 - 19:53.

Read and understand everything you can on forex(technos, fundamental, history etc), money management, risk management, discipline and emotion control. Look up sites like this online, get and share info like y'all doing now and Practice! Practice!! and Practice!!!. You are going to need to do some analysis and intuiting. Does anyone know about any established monthly or yearly trend, I'd love to catch and milk it.
User

Next

Return to General Discussion