A Revolutionary Trading Platform

Forex broker related topics and discussions

A Revolutionary Trading Platform

Postby bapfitz » Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:59 pm

Introducing eToro – a one of a kind Social Trading Network
See. Follow. Copy. That’s the promise of eToro’s latest trading innovation – the OpenBook social trading network:

See for yourself how the million members of eToro’s community are trading right now
Follow the strategies of the top traders and spot new trading opportunities for yourself
Copy any trade that you want to, at the click of a button

OpenBook can help countless traders transform their trading for the better.

OpenBook is a giant leap forward for social trading communities because it lets traders interact with each other as never before and use their interaction to deliver real benefits to their trading: live and in real time. Traders can use the OpenBook to share information and tips with each other and to learn new and better approaches to trading. By interacting across the OpenBook network with experienced traders, even absolute beginners can put the knowledge of experienced traders to work in their own trading.

Opportunity For Every Trader
There’s a lot in the OpenBook that’s suited to every kind of trader, regardless of their level of experience.

If you’re an experienced trader you can interact with other trading pros and share knowledge for mutual enrichment.
If you’re new to trading or a relative beginner you can pick yourself a guru, follow their strategy and start earning the benefit of their experience by copying their trading action
to learn more and try OpenBook for yourself. A whole world of trading opportunities awaits.

http://www.etoro.com/
bapfitz

Re: A Revolutionary Trading Platform

Postby gavind » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:02 pm

I'm just wondering if any of you guys have any experience with them. So far all I can see are positive feedback/reviews but I want to dig deeper. Image
gavind

Return to Forex Brokers