Grand Capital

Forex broker related topics and discussions

Re: Grand Capital

Postby ExpertGC » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:16 am

Economist Namibia dedicated an article to Goutam Das, investment advisor at Grand Capital

The Economist Namibia published an article about Goutam Das, an investment advisor at Grand Capital and independent financial expert. The Economist Namibia is a media outlet that covers important economic and financial news in the region and announces upcoming financial events. The article deals with the upcoming Grand Capital Business Expo that is to be held on March 2nd, 2019, and centers on Goutam Das, the event’s head speaker. Goutam has been working on European, Asian and African financial markets for a long time as a Forex trader, trading trainer and a host of numerous educational seminars.

Only this spring as many as four trading-themed events with Goutam as the main speaker will take place in Africa. We invite everyone to his educational seminar in Nigeria on February 2nd, 2019 and to the Grand Capital Financial Business Expo in Namibia on March 2nd, 2019.

Follow the announcements of our events on the website.

Goutam Das, investment advisor at Grand Capital:

“A lot of people doubt they can really earn in financial markets. But I’ve been a trader for a long time, and from my own experience I can say that everything depends on your motivation. At Grand Capital seminars, I will speak in detail on how to gain financial independence and start getting high income from Forex trading with your knowledge and initial capital of any amount.”

Read the full article about Goutam Das on the Economist Namibia website.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:18 am

Buy Money Booster trading robots at 90% off

Grand Capital in collaboration with the trading robot developer Money Booster is launching a promotion. The company creates modern and effective EAs with advanced risk management system that allow to make the process of trading fully automated. Money Booster trading robots’ settings can be adjusted to suit a specific account type and leverage and provide a high standard of security. While under development, Money Booster trading robots were tested on Grand Capital accounts, which means that they are a perfect match with our system and will demonstrate top performance.

Only until February 28th, Grand Capital clients have a unique opportunity to purchase Money Booster trading robots at a special price of $50 instead of $500.

You will also get:
• continual tech support;
• user friendly PDF guide for installation and set-up of EAs.

To participate in the promotion:
1. if you’re already a client of Grand Capital, make sure that you have a Micro account and your balance is at least $600, or open a new Micro account and deposit at least $600;
2. submit a request for a trading robot on Money Booster website;
3. install the trading robot following the provided instructions;
4. watch your EA trade for you!

Still have questions? Contact us: [email protected].

The company is not responsible for the trading results of EAs.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:37 am

Interview with contest winners: my most effective trades are those done in accordance with my strategy

We asked the winners of Drag Trade to share with us what instruments and strategies help them earn profit from Forex trades. Read their answers in our latest round-up.

Abdelkader Toubal, Algiers, the winner of the 455th round of Drag Trade, received real $200

Trading experience: 5 years
Preferred instruments: major currency pairs, gold, and oil
Trading strategy: scalping
Indicators: Moving Averages, MACD

I’m 40, I own a small car business. I have always been attracted to the financial industry, but I never imagined you could trade in Forex in the comfort of your home. After a period of education, I started trading. My goal is to become a professional trader, receive a decent income to change my life and country.

My most effective trades are those done thoroughly in accordance with my trading strategy. It’s not even important whether they are profitable or losing, it’s important to develop your strategy further and make it work in the end. Usually I’m very emotional, however, when it comes to trading, I try to get a grip on myself. Classical music helps me with this. If I feel like I’m too anxious and can’t trade, I get on my bike and ride somewhere. When I was choosing a broker, I looked through online rankings, compared deposit and withdrawal methods. I started trading with Grand Capital because of the many opportunities that they offer: Crypto and Swap Free trading accounts, lots of deposit and withdrawal options, bonuses and contests. Among the contests, I like Drag Trade and Rally Trade most of all, while Future Trade is a bit too difficult for me. This round was quite hard. First, I lost the profit from my first trade, though I was one step away from winning, then I had to close the second trade, but I still won. My piece of advice for beginners is to work with honest brokers, like Grand Capital, keep to one strategy, keep on learning and discover something new every day.

Mahtab Yar, Pakistan, the winner of the 456tgh round of Drag Trade, received real $200

Trading experience: 5 years
Preferred trading instruments: CFD
Trading strategy: fundamental analysis
Indicators: Bollinger bands

My name is Mahtab Yar, I’m 28 and I’m a tourism agent. Forex trading is my passion. I studied websites of brokers, checked their news and watched webinars to learn more about trading. I want to earn enough money through trading to start my own tourism business. Every trade with stop loss which resulted in profit is a successful trade, while an unsuccessful trade means that I forgot to set up the orders. My trading style is quite measured. Every time something goes wrong and I can’t handle the emotions, I simply stop trading and don’t return to the market until I feel the trend. I like brokers with good tech support and fast deposit. I decided to take part in a Grand Capital contest because I had read a lot of positive reviews about it. My main advantage in the competition was my knowledge of trends, as well as some USD rate spikes thanks to which I managed to make a profit and win the contest. I recommend newcomers to enter good positions, study the market, practice constantly and use small investments at first.

Sign-up for the next round of a trading contest right now!
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:14 am

Maintenance on Grand Capital website on February 12th

Due to planned maintenance on our website, from 3:00 AM to 4:00 PM (GMT) on February 12th, temporary malfunctions are expected in the operation of Private Office (it may be completely unavailable).

Please, take this information into account when planning your trading activity. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our client support by email [email protected] or via LiveChat on our website.

We apologize for any possible inconvenience.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:21 am

Interview with contest winners: “A friend told me you had fast execution. He was not wrong”
We’ve been noticing lately that our traders tend more and more to study online. Social media and YouTube are surpassing classroom education in popularity. Our most recent contest winners shared their experience of learning Forex trading. Learn about this and much more from our new interview round-up.
Ahmed Mohamed Eltayeb, Saudi Arabia, winner of 239th round of Rally Trade, received a no-deposit bonus of $500
My name is Mohamed Eltayeb, I’m 33 and I started trading in 2013. My goal isn’t unlike that of the majority of traders — to become rich and successful. I’m constantly practicing and learning, and it helps me with anxiety when trading. I chose Grand Capital because this company offers nice conditions and doesn’t scam its clients. My advice for all beginners is to learn new trading strategies, adhere to them and carefully follow changes of the instrument’s price.
Muhammad Tariq, Pakistan, winner of 72nd round of Future Trade, received a no-deposit bonus of $1,000
I’m 30, I’m from Pakistan, and I’m an electrician. My interests essentially boil down to my profession and getting very good at it. Trading is also a hobby. I’ve been reading up on it a lot on social media, and when I felt like I knew enough, I started trading, while continuing to watch educational videos online. My most successful trade involved FDAX index, thanks to which I managed to win this contest, while the least successful trade was with USD/ZAR. In trading I use technical analysis, trend lines and trade on daily and weekly charts.
I was introduced to Grand Capital thanks to word of mouth — a friend told me you had fast execution, and I wanted to try a trading contest to see for myself. He was not wrong!
It’s difficult for me to give advice to beginners since I’ve not been in Forex that long myself, but I can say that you have to spend enough time on trading and choose long-term strategies to succeed.
Zouhaier Albouchi, winner of 458th round of Drag Trade, received real $200
Trading experience: 3 years
Preferred instruments: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/ZAR
Trading strategies: Fibonacci Retracements, Stochastic Oscillator, Moving Averages.
I’m 40 and I work in agriculture, Forex trading is my hobby. I want to earn extra income trading to secure a decent living. My most successful trade was the one which won this contest — it allowed me to earn both money and experience. To get rid of anxiety when trading, I carefully choose an entry point, and patiently wait watch the market’s behavior. A broker has to inspire confidence, that’s why I chose Grand Capital. I like participating in Grand Capital contests because I can test my strategies. This wasn’t an easy round, I couldn’t wait for the results to learn who would come first. I recommend practicing on demo accounts and in demo contests.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:52 am

Interview with contest winners: “Age is not an obstacle to trading” on February 28th
Our latest interview round-up features the winners of 459th and 460th rounds of Drag Trade. Both are retired, that’s why trading is a hobby and at the same time an important source of income. They told us how they deal with emotions and work on their mistakes. Read more in the round-up.
Irina Khokhlova, winner of the 459th round of Drag Trade, received real $200
Preferred trading instruments: EUR/USD, GBP/JPY
Trading strategy: scalping
Indicators: Alligator and Fractals by Bill Williams
My name is Irina Khokhklova. I’m retired and I like participating in various competitions, including Forex contests. With time, I realized that financial markets trading allows to earn honest profit without taking time from your domestic chores. I want to achieve financial well-being and become a philanthropist thanks to trading.
The most memorable trades are those after which I have enough patience not to immediately open an opposite position and think the situation through. For example, after my last unsuccessful trade in Drag Trade I really wanted to open a short-term opposite position, but I thought it through, decided not to repeat my own mistakes and in the end took the first place in the contest.
When choosing a broker, I pay attention to the company’s experience, interesting contests and reviews. After I considered all criteria, I chose Grand Capital.
I managed to win in Drag Trade because the pair I traded was highly volatile. Another positive factor is the fast and smooth operation of Grand Capital’s trading terminal. What I want to say to beginners is that age is not an obstacle to trading, you just have to dare!
Alexei Butolin, winner of the 460th round of Drag Trade, received real $200
Trading experience: 2 years
Preferred instruments: major currency pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD
Strategies: technical analysis
Indicators: RSI and MACD
I’m 60 and retired, I love Forex trading, fishing and construction. I haven’t specifically studied trading anywhere, but I spend a lot of time on chart and trade analysis. As time goes by, my attitude towards trading is changing, I become more rational and don’t let my emotions take over. I don’t have colossal goals in financial markets, but I really want to evolve in this field and earn a stable addition to my pension!
About the most memorable trade
About a year ago I was trading aggressively, without Stop Loss. I remember being only 10–12 pips away from blowing the whole deposit, but the market reversed and my balanced went up by 500%.
About anxiety and choosing a broker
Whenever I need to calm down, I shut off my computer and take a walk in the woods. A great way to get my thoughts together.
I chose Grand Capital because everything about it suited my — reviews, trading conditions, tech support. Contests are my passion, for me it’s the thrill and opportunity to prove what I’m capable of.
In this round of Drag Trade I used trend trading, I let my position gain momentum. Emotionally it went smoothly for me. I guess I was ready for it!
My advice for beginners is to choose trading style and strategy you’re comfortable with, don’t get greedy and let yourself relax!
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:52 am

Changes in American CFD trading conditions om March 8th
Starting from March 11th, 2019, trading CFDs on #PFE, #TRV, #UTX, #AABA and #Twitter will be limited to Close Only mode (you will only able to close the already existing positions). All your positions with these instruments will be closed automatically on March 22nd, 2019, at the current market prices as of that date, and all pending orders will be removed.
Please take these changes into account when planning your trading activity. If you have any questions, please contact us via Live Chat on the website, by email [email protected], or open a support ticket in your Private Office.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:54 am

Termination of $25 Welcome Bonus on March 8th
Our promotion $25 Welcome Bonus is terminated as of March 14th, 2019. This means that all participants must close all trading positions on their bonus accounts.
We remind you that according to the rules of the promotion, you can withdraw the profit received from trading bonus funds after your overall trading volume reaches at least 250 microlots.
Maximum withdrawal amount from a bonus Micro account is $50.
I fulfilled all the conditions, how do I withdraw?
If you fulfilled all the conditions of the promotion, you can submit a withdrawal request or make an internal transfer to any of your trading accounts at any time before March 14th, 2019.
I still have funds left on my account, how do I keep trading?
If you have traded the necessary amount of lots and your profit exceeded the maximum withdrawal sum of $50, or if you haven’t traded the necessary amount of lots, but your profit is at least $10, you can transfer the remaining profit to a real account. It will be added as a bonus.
To do that, you’ll have to deposit the sum equivalent to the profit you want to transfer to a Micro, Standard or Swap Free account.
If you took losses while trading, but you still have at least $10 left on your account, you can transfer the remaining funds to a real trading account as a bonus if you deposit at least $25.
All bonuses will be added not later than March 25th.
Bonus conditions:
You can trade with the bonus funds and withdraw the profit.
Terms of withdrawal eligibility:
Leverage on your account mustn’t exceed 1:100.
The account can’t participate in an investment service, i.e. become a manager or an investor account.
Profit received on a bonus account will be available for withdrawal only once you have traded 1 lot (100 lots on a Micro account) for each $5 of profit.
Only instruments of the types FOREX MAJORS, FOREX EXT 1, FOREX EXT 2 are taken into account.
The organizer reserves the right to change the conditions of the promotion at any time.
Be careful! If your funds aren’t withdrawn or transferred to another account before March 14th, they will be irretrievably deducted from your account (including profir)!
If you have any questions, contact is via LivaChat on our website or open a support ticket in your Private Office.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:59 am

Interview with contest winners: I got lucky and won by a narrow margin despite the intense struggle (of the 21st of March)
It’s quite possible to successfully engage in investing while combining it with your main occupation. Learn how a farmer from Iraq, a factory professional from Crimea and a system administrator from Pakistan trade Forex and how this activity turned from a hobby into a source of permanent income.
Yuriy Bobrenko, Crimea, the winner of the 241st round of Rally Trade, received $500 no deposit bonus
I’m 31 years old and I’m a factory worker. My hobbies include sports and Forex trading. I’ve been trading since 2014, it provides me with additional income. I’ve learned trading on social media and YouTube. At first, I wasn’t successful because I was holding onto positions for too long. As they say, greed was my undoing. My favorite instruments are GBP pairs. My most successful trade was placed during Brexit.
I used to adhere to scalping strategies, now I’m more conservative and use support and resistance levels. I like Grand Capital because of their contests, they can help you start trading without any initial funds. I also like the fact that this broker is based in my country.
I got lucky and won the latest round by a narrow margin despite the intense struggle. I’ll give a piece of advice for beginners: don’t waste your energy on too many strategies, be patient and don’t chase after big profits.
Hamid Akbar, Pakistan, the winner of the 73rd round of Futures Trade, received $1,000 no deposit bonus
My name is Hamid Akbar, I’m from Pakistan and I’m 43. I work as a system administrator and spend most of my time in the office. In the evenings, I often go to a gym, I like sports. I’m a newcomer to Forex trading. I’ve been learning it on YouTube videos and on the internet in general for a year.
I like Forex because it offers a great opportunity for generating extra income.
My most successful investment was the purchase of Bitcoin. I had a small stock of BTC just when the price jumped to $19,000. Unfortunately, I couldn’t sell it at that price. The hardest thing for me was to learn using indicators, even after watching the tutorials. My favorite CFDs are gold and silver.
At first, it was difficult to choose a broker, but at last, I picked Grand Capital because of quick withdrawals and good customer support. Trend awareness helped me win.
Karar Nahma, Iraq, the winner of the 462nd round of Drag Trade, received real $200
I’m 21, I’m a farmer. I enjoy trading and plan to become a successful investor. I learned Forex trading from YouTube and books. I prefer using technical and wave analyses. Usually, I don’t worry much when trading because I’m self-assured and I trust the results of my analysis.
When you choose an intermediary in trading, you should first of all pay attention to technical support, order execution and speed of transactions.
This stage of the contest was quite difficult for me: at first, it seemed almost impossible to place 3 trades within an hour. I recommend beginners to control their emotions, learn money management and technical analysis.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:28 am

The 1st of April
New office in Johannesburg

South Africa is a well-developed African country with a stable economy. There is an increased interest in the services of Grand Capital in this region. In order to make it easier for South African traders to work with us, we opened a new office in Johannesburg, the country’s largest city.

Address: Future Space (1st floor), 61 Katherine Street, Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa, 2196.
Anyone interested in financial market trading is welcome in our new office.
Goutam Das, investment advisor and development manager at Grand Capital:
“We strive for the utmost integrity in all dealings with our clients. We know how much value they put on security. That’s why Grand Capital not only provides online trading services through the website but also makes a point of working with customers in person as often as possible. Direct communication is an excellent way for us to get feedback and for the clients to find answers to all their questions.”
Services provided in our new office:
-Advice on the services and products of the company;
-Trading education;
-Opening a trading account;
-General advice on financial market trading.
Last year, we introduced the option of making deposits and withdrawals through FNB, the oldest bank in South Africa. We remind you that Grand Capital offers a 40% bonus for each deposit into Standard and Swap Free accounts.
Still have questions? Contact us:
Phone: +27814902540;
Whatsapp: +27 81 490 2540 / +79643293668;
Email: [email protected].
ExpertGC

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Brokers