Grand Capital

Forex broker related topics and discussions

Re: Grand Capital

Postby ExpertGC » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:59 am

NR Exchanger is now available to our clients in India

Dear clients!

We invite you to visit the office of our official partner in India - NR Exchanger, where you can manage all the transations related to your trading account.

Deposits in Indian rupees are carried out in a matter of minutes, the best exchange rates are offered. What's more, NR representatives can help you with opening an account and trading process, as well as provide you with trading signals.

Address: India, Uttar Pradesh, Noida, d122 block 31 Janta flat Mahadev appartment sector 73.

Phone numbers: +919058367479, +918923989657.

Whatsapp: +919058367479

Yours truly,
Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:05 am

Grand Capital weekly recap (October 3rd - October 7th)

The first week of October was quite stable for Grand Capital clients. The numbers didn't break any records, but were, indeed, stable. Follow the best results of the past trading week in our traditional news section.

Here's the recap of the last week:

The most active client

Placed 5436 trades, including 4801 profitable ones and 635 that resulted in a loss.

Maximum deposit growth

In one week on a single trading account was $13452,42.

The most profitable trade of the week

Resulted in a profit of +$4900,00. The trade was opened on the 26th of September at 11:17AM and closed on the 3rd of October at 7:17PM.

The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:

• # ZS – soybean futures, one of the oldest and most popular futures contracts. It is traded on Chicago commodity exchange, as well as on Globex;
  • # YM – mini Dow Jones futures contract. It is traded on CBOT (Chicago), as well as electronic trading platform eCBOT;
  • # FESX – DJ EURO ​STOXX 50 futures contract. Traded on EUREX;
  • # JNJ – American company Johnson & Johnson, a major prducer of cosmetics, sanitary products and medical equipment. The company is in the Fortune 1000;
  • # MCD – McDonald’s Corporation. American corporation which had been the largest fast food chain till 2010.

Earn with Grand Capital!
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:14 am

Trading is a lot like life. Interview with Sergey Novikov, the winner of $500 in Rally Trade contest.

It’s human nature to draw comparisons: juxtapose facts and look for parallels between certain events. Sergey Novikov, the winner of round 177 of Rally Trade believes that trading, like life, grants a multitude of opportunities. The important thing is how you use them.

Make use of opportunities reasonably

I started trading Forex relatively recently, although I’d heard of it before. My primary occupation is my household, and in my spare time I’m getting “drawn” into the realm of financial markets little by little. Like any other business, trading has its pros and cons. If handled properly, trading, like life, provides virtually unlimited prospects and a myriad of opportunities. But you should use those opportunities reasonably, and with proper risk management. For example, extensive market analysis appeals to me, so I concentrate on it.

I didn’t win the contest on the first try

I usually look through charts to get new trading ideas. In fact, I choose trading instruments based on whether I like their charts. Right now I’m only getting to know various brokers. So far I’m satisfied with Grand Capital in all respects, I hold a favorable opinion of the company, everything’s right and proper. I decided to participate in Rally Trade because it was interesting to try my hand in trading in nearly real-life conditions. I didn’t win the contest on the first try, my success is the result of several attempts and to a large extent I owe my victory to luck. I still don’t consider myself a professional, I’m yet to learn a lot about trading and I’m ready to do that.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:17 am

Trading with the others’ ideas means don’t have your own ones. Interview with Denis Traube, Drag Trade contest winner.

It is often thought that it’s better to invent something new and unique than to borrow ideas. But usually such claims are only good in theory, but in practice something conventional turns out to be way more effective and reliable. That’s why newbie traders, who worry about losing their money, prefer to copy and borrow trading ideas. Denis Traube, the winner of round 335 of Drag Trade contest, has developed over the years his own vision of trading. He put it to practice, perfected it and turned into nothing short of a philosophical doctrine. In this interview Denis told us how to search for your own individual method and why you should always question your own actions.

Denis, tell us a little bit about yourself. What do you do?

I’d been pursuing more than a dozen lines of work, mainly construction, metalworking and other kinds of assembly activities. But for a long time now I’ve been handicapped and unemployed, and I have no desire of advancing my “professional career” any further.

How did you get into trading? Does trading bring you stable income?

I’ve been trading since about 2004, but there were long breaks and occasionally I lost interest in trading due to lack of ideas. Trading doesn’t bring stable income. I prefer to think of myself as a theorist trader. A researcher. And up to a certain time I was satisfied solely with game thrill, like playing chess.

Let’s imagine an ideal trader. What qualities do they possess?

Attentiveness and patience. Concentration and a lack of urge for thoughtless imitation. Everybody talks about discipline, but I think it’s overrated. You should be constantly questioning your decisions instead.

Let’s discuss the most common mistakes of trading novices. Have you managed to avoid them?

I’m a self-taught trader. When I was starting to trade I skipped through the guidebooks, but they didn’t answer my questions. I found the answers to some of them later, but not near to all of them. I made assumptions and hypotheses, put them to practice and eliminated anything useless. I tried to reach understanding of the “understanding” itself, so to say. Now I use only my own express methods and try not to pay attention to the blabbing about yesterday’s news. Yesterday’s news isn’t worth much. It’s only me and the display of my computer. There’s no other way. There’s merely a short list of persons, whose trading methods I share. Trading with the others’ ideas means don’t have your own ones. Do you want to acquire a prospect of your own brainwork’s degradation under the influence of someone else’s forecasts? It’s not the best way of keeping afloat even in trading-related activities. You come into trading to become independent, but you become dependent on someone else’s views? Sure way to stay in those proverbial 95% and not get anywhere.

What trading instruments do you prefer?

Chiefly it’s highly volatile cross currency pairs. I don’t use majors that often nowadays, only with a nice setup, to get an aesthetic enjoyment from an accurately calculated reversal.

What do you pay attention to when choosing a broker?

Responsiveness and quality of service. Quotations variability range. Broker’s history on the market and the reviews, both invited and honestly earned. Information space requires transparency and fair play. If you don’t realize that, you lose customers and eventually crash, that applies to any business.

Why did you decide to participate in Grand Capital contest?

Because I like Grand Capital contests. I take part in them regularly and I see that the leaderboards are inhabited by actual trading behemoths, I mean it in a good way, they are highly trained and have a deep understanding of market dynamics. You have to wrestle your way to the victory one step at a time, with persistence and sheer stubbornness. Phycologists say that “boys need to compete”. So we compete. And for that we owe you an eternal gratitude.

And finally, what advice can you give to beginners?

Everyone looks at the same chart and everything is in plain view: price, time and quadrature. Never give up. If you’re tired, take a rest and charge again, and then everything will surely work out in the end. And throw all your indicators away! If the price reflects everything, why do you need those crutches?
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:53 am

Grand Capital weekly recap (October 10th – October 14th)

$28 278,75 was earned by one of Grand Capital clients last week. Not bad, right? Read about other fascinating facts of the past trading week in our weekly news section. Follow the best!

Here's the recap of the past week:

The most active client

Placed 1195 trades, including 759 profitable ones and 436 that resulted in a loss.

Maximum deposit growth

In one week on a single trading account was $28 278,75.

The most profitable trade of the week

Resulted in a profit of +$3381,00. The trade lasted for more than two months: it was opened on 10th of August at 12:12PM and closed on 12th of October at 03:20AM.

The list of the most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
  • # T​F – Russell 2000 mini futures. Traded on ICE in London;
  • # DX – US Dollar index futures. Traded on ICE electronic platform;
  • # OJ – Orange joice futures contract, traded on ICE (New York). The contract volume is standard and equals 15 000 pounds (about 6,9 ton);
  • # YANDEX – A Russian transnational company that owns Yandex search engine, web portals and services in a number of countries.
  • # APPLE – An American corporation, manufacturer of computers and tablets, portable music players, mobile phones, software. As of 11th January 2016, Apple market capitalization was $537 bln.

Earn with Grand Capital!
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:01 am

Grand Capital partnered with iTukar Indonesia and introduced BRI bank payment option

Grand Capital is glad to announce its partnership with iTukar - one of the biggest exchange systems in Indonesia. This partnership enabled us to add another convenient payment option - now BRI bank account holders can deposit and withdraw funds from their Grand Capital trading accounts through iTukar exhange system. iTukar also supports such popular payment options as BCA, Mandiri and BNI banks, which are also available for both deposits and withdrawals in Grand Capital.

To make a deposit using your BRI bank account:
  1. Go to the Deposit/Withdraw section
  2. Select BRI deposit option
  3. Fill in the necessary fields and click "Continue"
  4. Follow the instructions given
  5. The funds will be deposited to your account within 24 hours

If you wish to make a deposit using your BCA, BNI or Mandiri bank account throught iTukar exchange system, go to Deposit/Withdraw section, choose iTukar deposit option and follow the instructions.

We also remind you that Grand Capital offers a wide variety of other convenient payment options which are listed on the Deposit/Withdraw page.

Yours truly,
Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:07 am

Grand Capital is exhibiting at Financial Partners Expo in Berlin

Financial Partners Expo, a major international event dedicated to Forex affiliate programs will take place from 21st to 23rd of October 2016. The aim of the event is to introduce Forex brokers, their potential partners and industry professionals.

The expo will be held in Messe Berlin at the following address: Messe Berlin GmbH, Gate/Hall 25, Messedamm 22, 14055 Berlin.

On the expo Grand Capital team will present the new terms and types of the four partnership programs and will demonstrate new company's products. We invite everyone to visit us at our stand FPE124.

During the expo various industry professionals will give speeches about brand development, marketing strategies, SEO, web design, CRM development, etc.

The doors of the expo will open for attendees on the 21st of October at 09:30AM local time.

The expo is free to attend. Registration can be done onsite from 09:00AM to 6:00PM on the 21st of October and 10:00AM to 6:00PM on the 22nd of October. You can learn more about registration procedure here.

The full agenda of the event is displayed on the official Financial Partners Expo-2016 website.

Yours truly,
Grand Captial team.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:49 am

Grand Capital traders are hard to beat on the first try. Interview with Vyacheslav Vyushkin, Futures Trade contest winner

If your goal is clear enough, you’re going to reach it sooner or later. Vyacheslav Vyushkov, the winner of round 44 of Futures Trade, has been longing to become a trader for a long time. And this ambition has finally borne fruit years later: profitable trades and successfully developed strategies. In the interview Vyacheslav shared his reflections on what’s the difference between the contest and real trading and told us why he simply doesn’t distinguish futures from currency pairs.

«I rely on my intuition and BB indicator»

My line of work is civil engineering, construction of roads and aerodromes, but perestroika made me a jack-of-all-trades. As far back as the previous century I read a book on Forex and became extremely enthusiastic about becoming a trader. In the early 2000s I went to trading classes, took a loan, bought a PC and lost my first deposit. Yet I persistently kept on learning and trying. After all these years I realized that the biggest mistake of all traders is to expect the price to reverse to win back the deposit. But the price just keeps going in the same direction and traders lose their deposits. I have learned this the hard way, and I always try to close trades promptly. Usually I look for a good price movement in the charts and place trades there. I have developed quite a few strategies, but mainly I rely on my intuition and BB indicator (Bollinger Bands indicator). I don’t distinguish between futures, currency pairs and other instruments. Price movement is always unpredictable and you need to make a forecast.

The difference between the contest and real trading strategies lies in the degree of risk and execution speed

When choosing a broker, I look up traders’ reviews and only then I look at swaps, bonuses and contests. Futures Trade wasn’t my first contest. I think Grand Capital traders are hard to beat on the first try. My strategy for contests is different from real trading by the degree of risk and execution speed. If you compete with a multitude of seasoned traders and don’t risk large numbers of lots, someone else would come first. You may not believe it, but it was solitude that helped me win this round. My wife was away at the time and I free from her “When are you going to throw away the Christmas tree?” nagging. Of course it’s a joke, but peace and quiet surely contributed to my victory. I like everything about Grand Capital contests. I like the intensity, brain exercise, and an opportunity to test my strategy. I wish all traders not to give up!
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:10 am

Grand Capital at international exhibitions in November

In November 2016 Grand Capital will take part in several Forex exhibitions.

The annual «Moscow Financial Expo» will take place on the 2nd-3rd of November and will traditionally assemble major Forex industry players.

This year Grand Capital is participating as a Sponsor and a nominee for the «Best Trading Technology» award.

The event's agenda won't leave anyone bored: special promotions and contests from the exhibitors, sponsors and organizers are scheduled for the both days.

The event will be held at the address: Moscow, Europa sq 2. Entry is free of charge. Come and meet us at Moscow Financial Expo 2016!

An international event «Philippines Forex Expo-2016» will take place on the 15th-16th of November in Makati (Philippines). Among the participants - international brokerage companies and banks. Grand Capital will participate as a Sponsor.

The entry is free of charge. Agenda: consultations given by exhibitors, seminars, workshops, show program and more.

The event will be held at the address: Benavidez cor. Trasierra Sts. Legaspi Village, Makati City, Philippines AIM Conference Center Manila (ACCM).

Yours truly,
Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:49 am

Sky is the limit. Interview with Anatoly Shevchenko, the winner of 178th round of Rally Trade

Sometimes lightning actually does strike the same place twice. Anatoly Shevchenko from Krasnodar Krai won our Drag Trade contest in 2013 and now he proved that the sky is the limit, having won Rally Trade. In the interview Anatoly told us how he managed to best all his opponents one more time and what part Japanese yen had in it.

$6000 in a couple of minutes

I’ve been interested in trading since 2000, but it was more of a hobby at first. For fifteen years I had been working in IT department at a local telephone exchange office: I used to do programming and technical support. But now, when I have no permanent occupation, I can give all my attention to trading and try to make a living off it. I began with reading Adam Smith, Charles Dow and books on candlestick charts, actively participated in trading contests. In 2013 I took the first place in Drag Trade contest. I even remembered the date — 13th December, 2013. But now I was just lucky. About 6AM (UTC+4) Japanese yen made a spike upwards and went up 70 points, I managed to take 45 of them and thus gained $6000 in a couple of minutes. This was the trade that got me to the first place.

«I deposited 1000 rubles and earned about 8 of my usual salaries»

Sometimes you are lucky enough to place as much as 30 profitable trades in a row. Once, in 2006, I was on holiday and earned about 8 of my usual salaries, with the initial deposit of just 1000 rubles. Mainly I use ordinary indicators like Fractals, Bollingers Bands, Moving Avarage, draw Fibonacci retracement and resistance trend lines. Speaking of the instruments, I trade currency pairs, namely EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, EURJPY, GBPJPY, AUDUSD, NSDUSD and also gold and silver. What advice can I give to beginners? I suppose, to be disciplined and control your losses. Keep your risks as low as possible — Euro can move 150 points in a couple of hours with no effort. As for the indicators and strategies, I think everyone should choose and test them on their own.
ExpertGC

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Brokers