Grand Capital

Forex broker related topics and discussions

Re: Grand Capital

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:40 am

0% deposit commission for all clients introduced to celebrate Grand Capital anniversary

Dear clients!

This fall Grand Capital is celebrating its 10-year anniversary.

On this occasion we would like to thank all our clients for choosing us as your broker. Grand Capital will keep doing everything possible to repay the given trust. There are many more great achievements to come for us in the future.

And of course, a special occasion requires special presents.

Until 1st of December 2016 Grand Captial will be compensating deposit commissions to all clients. During this period you can use any deposit method with no extra charges – we will take care of all the additional expenses.

Attention! The promotion is not valid for Bank transfers and the following payment systems: Contact, Colibri, Western Union, Money Gramm and Korona.

You can deposit to your account in your Private office by choosing the most convenient payment option.

Let’s conquer new heights together!

Follow our news and updates – there are many more presents to come.

Yours truly,
Grand Capital team.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:42 am

Binary Options payout rates increased by 20%

Celebrating our 10th anniversary, we continue to give out amazing bonuses and promotions all our clients can benefit from.

This time we've got great news for Binary Options traders.

Starting from 12th of September 2016 Grand Capital Options payout rates for American style Options have been increased and now reach 85%. It means that each successful trade will bring you 20% more profit.

American Style options offer early closure feature which allows to secure your profit. Minimum expiration time is 1 minute, maximum is 2 days.

To make your trading even more profitable, take advantage of our “Day of risk-free trading” promotion which allows you to receive a compensation for any unsuccessful trading day of the month. The promotion is valid for Option account type.

We also remind you that until 1st of December Grand Capital compensates deposit and withdrawal commissions for any amount. The list of the payment options avaialble can be reviewed here.

Yours truly,
Grand Capital team.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:43 am

Grand Capital opens new office in South Africa

Dear clients!

Grand capital keeps conquering new markets. In September 2016 we started working actively in Africa. Recently Grand Capital held a one-day seminar dedicated to trading on financial markets that was attended by more than 200 people. We continue to move towards our clients and now we open a new office in Republic of South Africa.

Anatoly Glezeris, affiliate programs manager:
«In terms of prospects, Africa is a very promising area, especially RSA. Today it is Africa’s leading economy and it’s rapidly growing. The demand for financial services is high among the population. Moreover, many South African clients are experienced traders, they have a clear idea of what conditions and services they need. That’s why the wide range of financial instruments provided by Grand Capital, including precious metals CFD, MT4 Binary Options and various deposit/withdrawal methods has sparked interest among the traders. We expect there will be high demand for our company’s services in this country».

Come and visit us at: Financial Square, Mandela St., Witbank Central Emalahleni 1035, South Africa.

Open: 09:00AM to 06:00PM

You may contact our RSA representative, Thembokuhle Innocent by phone: +27 78 501-27-94, +27 71 097-99-90, or by email: [email protected].

Services provided by the branch office:
  • Consultation on our services;
  • Advice on choosing an account type and opening an account;
  • Advice on deposit and withdrawal;
  • Training in Forex, CFD and Binary Options trading;
  • Participation in our bonus programs and promotions.

Welcome to the new office of Grand Capital!

ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:44 am

Grand Capital is among the top best brokers

Grand Capital has joined the leaders in IAFT (International Association of Forex Traders) rating, by gaining +22 points due to August trading volume figures.

Stanislav Vaneev, Grand Capital CEO:
«Everything is going as planned, so the growth was expected, but it’s pleasant nonetheless. For the last two years the company is actively developing our affiliate programs as well as various services for our clients, making a foray into South-Eastern Asia and Midlle Eastern markets - this activity is already showing good results. Apart from that, in 2016 Grand Capital is celebrating its 10th anniversary and our team came up with a number of promotions and bonuses that are highly popular and receive positive feedback from our clients."

IAFT monthly rating is based on brokers’ performance as well as clients’ feedback. According to IAFT, Grand Capital consistently takes top positions in Binary Options broker rating. In the last month’s rating Grand Capital was able to enter the top-15 best brokers.
We thank our clients for their trust!

Yours truly,
Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:44 am

Scalping is the safest strategy. Interview with Nusrettin Ceylan, who won $200 in Drag Trade Contest

We've heard many news from Turkey during the past summer, including many political events wich had negative effects on markets: Turkish lira fell, along with Turkish stock market. The winner of tour 333 of Drag Trade contest - a student from Turkey, despite a busy schedule, took some time to tell us why he prefers international brokers to local ones.

Trading as science

I am a student of Ege University. For me, trading is more of a hobby which sometimes results in additional income. However, I always try to find enough time to educate myself. Unfortunately, I couldn't find fellow traders among my friends, so I have to do it on my own. I watch educating videos, participate in webinars, read books on Forex, study analytics. In other words, I use any chance I have to learn more about trading. I used the very same approach in the contest.

I chose Grand Capital as it is one of the biggest brokers

My top-5 favorite currencies are: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, XAUUSD, and USDTRY. As per strategies, I am quite loyal to scalping as it is comparatively safe and gives you some space for maneuvers. I intentionally choose foreign brokers. The thing is that Turkish brokers don't yet offer as many services and opportunities as international companies. For example, the highest leverage here is 1:25. In Grand Capital I’ve used 1:500 (editor's note - for a Standard account the maximum leverage is 1:2000). I chose Grand Capital because it is one of the biggest brokers. That was also the reason for my participation in Drag Trade contest. As per the things I would change - I would really like to see Turkish language support.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:45 am

Anyone can earn on Forex. Interview with Vitaly Kurgaev, the winner of $500 in Rally Trade contest.

A life of a trader is always a series of ups and downs which change as fast as asset quotes. Vitaly Durgaev, the winner of round 176 of Rally Trade contest told us why he loves trading and what it takes to become a professional trader.

Trading provides you with unlimited possibilities

Although I majored in accounting, I work as a craft metal founder. My first trading experience happened back in 2000. I deposited $200 and got lucky - I managed to earn $2000 right away. Then a typical mistake of any starting trader followed - no stop losses. As a result I spent the next week watching yen fall, eating my deposit. I love trading because it gives you unlimited possibilities. It's just someone likes gambling and some prefer to use their brains and go to Forex. I think that anyone can be a trader now. If to think about it - there is nothing extraordinary here. No matter where you are, all you need is to place a trade is your smartphone. It is even simpler than to set an alarm clock. But to be a successful trader... It is a totally different thing. For that you will need self-discipline, a good trading strategy and a fair deposit amount. That is why I've never thought of trading as a main source of income. It is, indeed, hard to work in 24/5 mode.

Choose highly volatile assets and follow the news

Sometimes I really lack patience to trade as a professional. I am in a constant search of a trading strategy that would provide stable results. Any strategy needs to be constantly optimized, because it may bring profit when trading one asset and lead to a loss when a different one chosen. In the contest I traded the most volatile assets at that time - GBPNZD and GBPJPY and carefully followed the news. Here's my advice to all novices: learn the contest rules and click the Register button! When the contest is about to end, start monitoring the rating. Sometimes there are just a couple of pips that separate the winner and a loser.

Good luck to everyone!
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:05 am

Grand Capital weekly recap (September 19th – September 23rd)

Meet the hottest and latest numbers of the past trading week. Read, compare your trading week with results shown by other traders and aim for the best with Grand Capital!

Here's the recap of the past trading week:

The most active client

Placed 1111 trades, including 1043 profitable and 68 that resulted in a loss.

Highest deposit growth

In one week on a single account was + $17155,20.

The most profitable trade of the week

Resulted in a profit of +$6200,00. The trade lasted for 31 minutes: it was opened on the 20th of September at 5:56PM, closed – 20th of September at 6:27PM.

The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
  • #SB – Sugar futures. Is traded on ICE (New York). The volume of futures sugar contract is standard and equals 112 000 pounds;
  • #NQ – Futures on mini-contract for NASDAQ-100. It is traded on CME – Globex​. NASDAQ – represents shares of high-tech companies (electronics, software, etc.);
  • #GC – Gold futures. Traded on Eurex. Contract volume: 100 troy ounces (approx 3,11 kg);
  • #CT – Cotton futures. Traded on ICE. The contract volume is 50 000 ounds (approx 22,68 ton);
  • #MAGNIT – a leading food retailer in Russia. MAGNIT chain consists of 13 021 retail stores. Company's revenue for 2015 was 950 613,34 mln RUB.
Earn with Grand Capital!
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:43 am

Grand Capital headquarters moved to a new office

Modern infrastructure is a major aspect for any company. That is why to assure comfortable environment for both employees and clients, Grand Capital moved to a new spacious office, which is located in walking distance from "Moskovkie Vorota" subway station: Moskovsky prospect, building 105, 3rd floor.

Stanislav Vaneev, CEO Grand Capital:

«Grand Capital has undergone a lot of changes over the past two years. Our staff has expanded, some processes have been improved, new services have been introduced. This move is just one more step in the company's development. I am glad that the 10th anniversary of Grand Capital will be celebrated in a brand new office».

In the office you can:
  • Receive a consultation on all the services offered;
  • Learn how to trade on financial markets by taking free courses;
  • Learn technical and fundamental analysis;
  • Learn trading CFD futures and stocks as well as Binary Options under a supervision of one of our financial advisors.

Welcome to our new office!

Image Image
Image Image
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:28 am

Grand Capital weekly recap (September 26th – September 30th)

The last week of September turned out to be quite productive for clients of Grand Capital. Learn about the past week’s most profitable trades and highest deposit growth in our weekly recap section!

Here’s the recap of the last week:

The most active client:

Placed 1295 trades, including 1243 пprofitable ones and 52 that resulted in a loss.

Highest deposit growth

In one week on a single account was +$9644,85.

The most profitable trade of the week

Resulted in a profit of +$6800,00. The trade was opened on the 26th of September at 12:28PM and closed on the 26th of September at 12:36PM.

The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
  • # 6B – GBP/USD futures contract. Its ticker on Globex – 6B. The contract is sized at 62 500 pounds with minimum price fluctuation of — 0,0001$ for 1 pound or 6,25$ per 1 contract;
  • # RY – EUR/YEN futures contract. The trading volume is thousands of contracts a day. The contract is sized at 125 000 euro;
  • # XRB – Gasoline futures contract, which is traded on NYMEX.
  • # DIS – The Walt Disney Company is one of the biggest mass media and entertainment conglomerate. The company is in Dow Jones index.
  • # ROSTEL – Rostelekom is one of the largest telecom companies in Russia and the World.

Earn with Grand Capital!
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:33 am

BNI and Mandiri payment options are now available for clients in Indonesia

We are thrilled to announce that Grand Capital has implemented two new deposit/withdrawal methods – BNI and Mandiri bank. It means that our clients in Indonesia can now use all the payment options popular in their country which are BNI, BCA, Mandiri and Fasapay.

All payment options are available for both deposit and withdrawal.

Deposits through BNI, BCA and Mandiri are available only in IDR, Fasapay – in IDR and USD.

Minimum deposit amount in IDR is as follows:
  • 131.064 IDR for Micro accounts;
  • 1.310.640 IDR for Standard accounts;
  • 13.106.400 IDR for ECN accounts.

To make a deposit:
  1. Go to Deposit/Withdrawal section and choose the most convenient payment option.
  2. In your Personal account choose the account you wish to deposit to and set the deposit amount.
  3. You will be redirected to the payment system page. Follow the given instructions.
  4. The funds will be deposited within 24 hours.

Please be aware that a fee many be charged by the payment system/bank used.

Other payment options offered in Grand Capital are available here.

Yours truly,
Grand Capital team

ImageImage
ExpertGC

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Brokers