What do you think about ECN Brokers?

Forex broker related topics and discussions

What do you think about ECN Brokers?

Postby vanilla112 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:59 pm

An ECN broker is better than a market maker one?....I wanna ask you Edward if you permit me what broker are you using....and you guys wich one is more reliable when you want to open a live account with them?...cheers...hope you'l answer my question Edward :))
vanilla112

Re: What do you think about ECN Brokers?

Postby rohmatul » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:35 am

rjtamzid wrote:An ECN broker benefits from commission fees per transaction. The higher trading volume the broker's clients generate, the higher the broker's profitability. So this kind of brokers never steals money from their clients, for example you can count CMTrading. I have been trading with them for months and no complaints regarding withdrawals or trading platforms

For withdrawal case, i recommended liteforex because this broker very fair and close to their clients. their customers very welcome, but there are some new few online support that do not mastered the rules of its own companies. I think its normal as online support worker. I like so much this broker
rohmatul

Postby forex_edo » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:16 pm

rohmatul wrote:
rjtamzid wrote:An ECN broker benefits from commission fees per transaction. The higher trading volume the broker's clients generate, the higher the broker's profitability. So this kind of brokers never steals money from their clients, for example you can count CMTrading. I have been trading with them for months and no complaints regarding withdrawals or trading platforms

For withdrawal case, i recommended liteforex because this broker very fair and close to their clients. their customers very welcome, but there are some new few online support that do not mastered the rules of its own companies. I think its normal as online support worker. I like so much this broker

How long have you been in those broker guys, you are on right ways guys. those broker is great.
forex_edo

Postby prapforex » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:14 pm

davidson333 wrote:I have account with Investex. Investex provides me 30% first deposit bonus with zero fees fees on deposit.Also with Investex you can trade anytime and anywhere using mobile versions of MT4 platform.

in liteforex you can got 100% deposit bonus. and the most interesting it can improve our margin performance
prapforex

Return to Forex Brokers