Which Forex System to use in UK

General topics about Forex trading

Which Forex System to use in UK

Postby zakverdi » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:27 pm

Hi guys,

I am totally new to forex but been testing a demo account on MT4 with Alpari.

I want to go live sometime soon to just start small trades. Any suggestions of a good forex facility - ie whom to trade with and is it wise to stick with MT4 or does that not make much difference

I am based in uk but dont mind if the company is in us but i am most concerned about their reliability and honesty. I have read a lot of bad reviews about Alpari in uk where people losing funds when trying to close orders with good profits, etc. People smell a rat and think the company is 'interfering' with their trades. Obviously this worries me as i want to be sure I am with the right company to start with.

thanks and btw the forum is excellent - just trying to get to grips with all the strategies you guys have - some very inspriring methods coming out
zakverdi

Re: Which Forex System to use in UK

Postby Traveller » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:22 am

hi, not many came to help... possibly because suggesting a broker isn't as easy as it may seem to at first.

A quick example, I can suggest Dukascopy, but to trade there you have to have at least $5k to deposit.

My recommendation is to possibly take a look at FXDD. They get positve feedback from traders, besides, you will have an option between MT4 or Currenex (ECN).

MT4 is very popular, but it doesn't necessarily mean you should use it. Roumors are, it takes few efforts to a broker to cheat you on MT4 with the help of notorious plugins, such as MT4 Virtual dealer plugin. You can find some readings about it online.
Traveller

Postby Maverick69 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:17 pm

Hi,

I use FOREX.com. You can get a UK account with them with 200:1 leverage in the mini acount and 100:1 leverage with the standard. They also bought the MT4 platform so you get that for free with their system. What I like about MT4 is you can get somebody to develop codes for you so that you can get a text message sent to your phone when your indicators have been met so you can hop on the next closest computer and get in your trade, set your stop loss and go back to doing whatever it was you were doing. They also have the best customer service out of any broker.
Maverick69

Postby ddeeen » Mon May 16, 2016 11:49 am

fxjennifer wrote:Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: http://www.pipcutter.com
E-mail: [email protected]
You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.

Nice offer guys..
I'm already join in https://www.mayzus.com/index/sync-trading/ from mayzus broker. Its amazing because it works automate and give me fruit from this program, the key to success in this program. Just pick up one the best trader there. In Mayzus you will find out many professional trader there
ddeeen

Postby kaha » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:44 am

hotforex is another good option registered under the FCA uk and best of luck
kaha

Return to General Discussion