Brokers

Forex broker related topics and discussions

Brokers

Postby tonyadams » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:48 pm

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to ask if anyone has used HotForex.com, and what type of experience you have ad from them?

the reason why im asking is because i have been using them for a couple of months (smallish account), and im looking to invest a bit more money for trading.

dont get me wrong im very very happy with them, very professional, but just want to hear what your take is on them.

thanks
tonyadams

Re: Brokers

Postby Jonath » Tue May 17, 2011 7:06 am

They have good reviews at the forexpeacearmy, but before depositing a big amount you 'd better find somebody with personal experience with them.
Jonath

Postby FXFINPRO Capital » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:26 am

Our online Forex brokers and stock broker will lend you a hand and provide you with all the essential information on market instruments and their features. Asset management, trading models and methods – everything will become clear after you talk to our Forex brokers. Even though it's an individual service, it doesn’t mean that the broker will choose your market and goals for you. You still will be the trader and after learning all the intricacies of financial operations, you will do well on your own. The expert – forex broker, will consult you on the methods – not the details of every possible scenario.
FXFINPRO Capital

Location: Nikou Pattichi 82, Maritania Court, Office 101, Limassol, Cyprus

Postby forex_edo » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:14 pm

I can't say anything about hotforex because i never trade with them. I have tried join in some brokers and found great broker, they are fair and big company.I like their services performance both its system and company management.
forex_edo

Postby dymamic » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:21 am

forex_edo wrote:I can't say anything about hotforex because i never trade with them. I have tried join in some brokers and found great broker, they are fair and big company.I like their services performance both its system and company management.

You can check feedback at FPA for any brokers, hotforex is a popular broker, I think it's worth to try.
dymamic

Return to Forex Brokers