Difference Between MT4 and Mt5

Everything related to MT4

Difference Between MT4 and Mt5

Postby ereanoraella » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:47 am

Hey, Help me.

What are the difference MT4 and MT5 platforms. Suggest me which one is best to trade?
https://www.greenvaultfx.com/liveaccount/liveaccount.php
ereanoraella

Re: Difference Between MT4 and Mt5

Postby MilaRose » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:13 am

Commerce/ Market
MT4- Does not have commerce integrated into the platform. You have to visit MQL4.com for Market Place.
MT5- Integrated into the platform. You can directly purchase Forex products from MQL through the Market tab on the platform.
MilaRose

Postby MilaRose » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:14 am

Commerce/ Market
MT4- Does not have commerce integrated into the platform. You have to visit MQL4.com for Market Place.
MT5- Integrated into the platform. You can directly purchase Forex products from MQL through the Market tab on the platform.
MilaRose

Postby sarahalice » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:46 am

Hi,
MT5 is supposed to be the new and improved version of MT4.But Mt4 is more user friendly and convenient for more traders.The major differences between them are MT4 supports hedging while mt5 does not support hedging.Hedging is an important strategy and when used by a skillful trader can have many advantages. Thus lack of hedging can mean a lot in Forex trading. Also mt4 is more easy to understand and convenient to trade and this is the reason why it is most popular trading terminal today. I am continuing my trade with Greenvault FX through MT4 platform which is so user friendly.
Start your trading with Greenvault FX
sarahalice

Postby dymamic » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:22 am

My broker hotforex only offer MT4 and I see it's enough, MT5 could have more features but seems I don't need it now.
dymamic

Return to MetaTrader 4