Free signals

Introduce your commercial (for sale) Forex products & services

Free signals

Postby myfxpt » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:16 pm

I provide a free signal service to my Hot Forex affiliate clients. If you would like to take a 60-day trial just open a Hot Forex demo account and email your account number to [email protected] (please enter "Free Trial" in the subject line). I am rewarded only if you choose to open a live account, so my service is always free to clients.

My strategy trades the daily timeframe across a wide range of currency symbols. Trade duration is dependent on the opportunity at the time, and can range from a few hours to a week or more. This is classic position trading based on the old principle of letting profits run, and cutting losses short.

Email signals are automatically sent to you the instant I make a trade, and look like this:

Order opened on a/c myfxpt: Buy 1.00 lots AUDJPY @ 93.588. Ticket #74913007 at 2015.04.28 02:07:36 | stop-loss 92.549

Please don't waste your time asking about historical account performance. It's irrelevant. All that counts is today and tomorrow, and that's why I'm offering you 60-days to test my strategy risk free. If you like what you see, open a Hot Forex live account with me...simple!

Cheers
Gary
myfxpt

Re: Free signals

Postby myfxpt » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:28 pm

This week to date:

myfxpt

Re: Free signals

Postby ddeeen » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:58 am

Hello guys, i have great tools for increasing your profit using analitics tool from Liteforex broker. You can get many tools in one program called "Clawn n Horn" tools. You can get free accurate signal trading with it. You can also get fundamental,technical analysis,economic calender, and video analysis there. here is the information http://www.liteforex.com/trading/tools/clawshorns/
ddeeen

Return to Commercial Forex systems, signals, services