"BATTLE FOR PROFIT" on freshforex.com: win $25 000

Forex broker related topics and discussions

"BATTLE FOR PROFIT" on freshforex.com: win $25 000

Postby Volkov Yuriy » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:12 am

Take part in the new contest of FreshForex company - we draw $50 000 and ready to give this money to 10 best traders! Show the highest gain on your account and obtain reward. Battle will be hot: entire profit received as the prize money will stay with the winners. Let the battle begin!
Increase twice your trading volume with FreshForex!
Volkov Yuriy

Re: "BATTLE FOR PROFIT" on freshforex.com: win $25 000

Postby Volkov Yuriy » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:58 am

Get ready for incredible bonus! We give you 500$ to test “FreshForex”!
Dear traders!

Do you want to check how good “FreshForex” broker is? Go ahead: we give $500 to every new client to test-drive trading terms and speed of execution!

Just make three steps to take part in the outstanding “Test-drive” promo and get a simply huge bonus on your account! With the best traditions of “FreshForex”, this promotion gives you unmatched and useful benefits:

- Trade using this bonus for two weeks: it is quite enough to assess our trading terms even if you prefer a position trading!

- Make profit with the help of the bonus and withdraw it!

- Use $500 to trade on any type of account including a superfast ECN!

Even without funding your account, with the help of “Test-drive” bonus, you'll be able to make sure that “FreshForex” provides superior trading terms. Get $500, trade and make profit with us!

Wish you good luck in trading! 
"FreshForex" – fresh view on money
Volkov Yuriy

Postby Volkov Yuriy » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:15 am

Volkov Yuriy

Postby Volkov Yuriy » Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:29 am

Successful traders reveal their secrets!

Dear traders!

The last week we finished “Battle for profit” tournament among traders and decided to ask our three winners what they think about our contest and the “Flagman Invest” platform. Which strategies are applied by successful trader? Which advice would they give to investors? Learn from interview with the leaders!

Revansh – 1 place

“I am a student and my speciality is “Mathematical methods in the economy”. The first time when I went into Forex was 2 years ago and of course, rundemo. Just a year ago I entered the market with live money and started to earn a little. It is the first time I take part in such sort of contest and now I realized that it was not for in vain. I would definitely recommend investors to check drawdown index in history of account: earlier I used to invest myself and understood that it is the first thing in your selection of a good master trader.”

Dust – 2 place

“I am 39 and I hold a degree in physics. I’ve been on Forex for more than 4 years and used to take part in contests before but never took prize places. Perhaps I did not devote much time to that. When I heard about this contest, I decided to go to the whole length of the contest. I’ve been spending a lot of time to analyze the market and obtained a desirable result. My choice of “FreshForex” was determined by the speed of the funds withdrawal and its ongoing offers. For example, I’ve already tested new ECN account and now plan to open new account in the “Flagman Invest” platform.

GAS – 3 place

“I am 31 and I studied “Banks and Finances” in my university. I started to explore Forex in 2007, at that time a few people believe it would be a real job. I stick to one strategy and though it is tailored for a longer frame, signals were accurate and along with intuition it got me to the result. I wish investors to contribute in those traders who demonstrate a real work, rather than to those who are just lucky. Value a good trader if you managed to find the one: today their number is very small.”

The contest is over and it means that a suitable time of investors has come. Check the rating to find the accountswhich fit you in terms of risk rate and strategy: make certain of it right now!

Volkov Yuriy

Postby Volkov Yuriy » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:51 am

RESULTS OF THE MOST SPECTACULAR “BATTLE FOR PROFIT”
Dear traders!

“Battle for Profit - 2” contest is over now and we are glad to announce names of winners:

1 place and award $25 000 — Sally
This contestant has entered the championship when only 12 days were left before its end. However, he managed to achieve gain in the rate of 3 434%. Now this trader carries on his successful trading and takes top place in the rating of best Masters of Flagman Invest platform. We congratulate the winner and wish him good luck!

2 place and award $10 000 — UAZ
Trade with nickname UAZ had been competing in the top ten of masters from the first days. 5 days before the end of the contest, he broke into the top three at a dash. Though he did not outstrip the winner, but increase of profit gain from 622% to 2 924% helped him to take the second place.

3 place and award $4 500 — Kapital

The award in the amount $1 500 is given to all 7 participants who took 4 – 10 places.

4 place — Kosmos
5 place — SAFGUL
6 place — Stryker
7 place — sveN
8 place — Shukshin
9 place — Salto
10 place — Alligator

We thank all contestants for a spectacular competition and wish them to achieve new highs in trading. In the nearest time on the web-site of "FreshForex" we will publish an interview with leaders, where they will share secrets of their success and information on trading strategies. Stay with us to read it!

Volkov Yuriy

Postby Volkov Yuriy » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:46 am

RECEIVE UP TO $20 FOR YOUR REVIEW ABOUT FRESHFOREX!

Dear traders!

From 16th of July to 16th of August you have a unique chance to get bonus up to 20$ for a review about your work with FreshForex! Tell colleagues and friends about your favorite broker and receive reward for that!

We value your opinion about our company's performance and thus, we offer an author of each review a reward from $10 to $20. Bonus amount depends on several factors including the web-site where you will publish your comment.

Check terms of the promotion to find our details.
Bonus fund is limited – be on time to take part!
Volkov Yuriy

Postby Volkov Yuriy » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:17 am

CHOOSE FRESHFOREX AND RECEIVE BONUS!
Dear traders!
“Change your broker bonus” promotion has been extended till September 27 of 2015. Take part, get bonus up to 50% and trade on the best terms!

“Change your broker bonus” is the offer for those who look for a reliable broker with appropriate trading terms. From the first minute of our coop-eration you will enjoy all our advantages:

• +50% to the first deposit;
• withdrawal of profit within 10 minutes of the company’s business hours;
• more than 90 instruments;
• new promotions and contests - every month!

Are you excited about getting bonus? Click the page of the promotion, apply for “Change your broker bonus” and make sure that we worth forgetting about other brokers!

Volkov Yuriy

Postby Volkov Yuriy » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:28 am

WE NAME THE WINNERS OF THE INTERNATIONAL CONTEST WAR OF TRADERS!
Dear traders!
We are glad to announce the completion of the international Forex tournament "War of traders", in which traders from more than 50 countries took part. Congratulations to the winners!

1 place Dew
6 place Karton
2 place Papik
7 place barni

3 place Kz
8 place Tristo
4 place Zikkurat 9 place Dobro

5 place on 10 place finish

We thank all participants, who took part in this fascinating,showed true trading mastery and bravely fought for the award.
Though this contest is over, "FreshForex" company offers you no less interesting promotions. Find more information about them in the "Bonus and Promotions" on our web-site.

Join us and be the first to receive the information about best Forex offers!

"FreshForex" – fresh view on money!
Volkov Yuriy

Postby Volkov Yuriy » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:53 am

How to increase your deposit at once?

35% Support Margin Bonus

Dear traders,

Use our support margin bonus!

- can withdraw the profit
- can receive unlimited number of times
- available for amounts from 200$

Duration: now – December 30

101% Bonus on Deposit

Dear traders,

Double your deposit with the help of our bonus.

- can withdraw the profit
- 33% bonus for all further top up
- available for amounts from 100$

Duration: now – December 30

Fresh Rebate 50%

Get 5$ for 1 lot of lucky trades either 10$ per 1 lot of losing trades.

- No matter how you close, you get the reward
- Payout is weekly by live money
- Flexible change of scheme
- No mediators, you get your rebate directly from your broker!

Change your broker bonus

Double bonus for switching from your broker.
Hurry up, the promo will be finished on November 26!

- Get double bonus: support margin bonus and thank-you-bonus for changing a broker
- Enjoy trading with reliable broker

Volkov Yuriy

Postby Volkov Yuriy » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:45 am

FreshForex offers no deposit bonus $1000!
Dear traders!

Take part in the "Test Drive" campaign and get an unparalleled huge bonus in only three steps:

- register in FreshForex company through special link,

- Open Classic, Market Pro or ECN trading account ,

- verify the personal data in the Client Area.

Find bonus on your account! As usual, this campaign of FreshForex provides you with unique and useful benefits:

- Trade with a bonus for almost 4 weeks and estimate our trading terms,

- Withdraw the profit earned with the help of bonus,

- Use $ 1000 to trade on any account including superfast ECN account.

Find out excellent trading conditions of FreshForex without funding account. Get $1000, trade and earn with us!
Volkov Yuriy

Next

Return to Forex Brokers