Advanced strategy #10(Trend Line Trading Strategy) - ENJOY !

Post your new strategies, discoveries or just ideas for development

Advanced strategy #10(Trend Line Trading Strategy) - ENJOY !

Postby Blogworker » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:10 am

Hello Friends- i will open here a Thread about a simple KISS System . I find it here :

http://forex-strategies-revealed.com/advanced/trend-line-trading-strategy

At first - thanks to Myronn, the author of the current Trend Line Trading Strategy and to Edward Revy for publishing so many good systems here.

I hope, that every trader here check this strategy and then come back to this thread and share everything, what you think about this.
We can trade this here together . . posting setups . . give us signals etc. In the near future we can making a SKYPE CHAT together about the
trading with the Trend Line Strategie from Myronn.

I´am trading since 1 year and have testing soo much systems - because the simple Trendline Trading is the Best ever i found ! ( After various Breakout Systems ) 8)

Hope you enjoy the new team - Greetings to All - Jens
Free NO DEPOSIT 150€ / 200$ Live ECN Trading Account
http://www.deltastock.com/?acs=L42188
Blogworker

Re: Advanced strategy #10(Trend Line Trading Strategy) - ENJOY !

Postby chintopinto » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:20 pm

Hi Jens,

I agree with you 100%, I had used many Systems and never had a wining month, with this great method i have found what i was looking for.

Now i feel confident when trading this method and been profitable since i started trading it.
When i say profitable since i started, does not mean that i have not lost a trade, of course i have, but i have more wining trades than losing ones, and even if i had more losing trades, i will still make nice profits as you know the R:R Ratio is amagazing.
Sometimes R:R can be 1/5 or even 1/10.
I don't take a trade that gives me last than 1/3 R:R.

This is the way many profesional traders have been making their profits over the years.

Best regards,
Chinto.
chintopinto

Postby goldtop » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:39 pm

chintopinto wrote: This is the way many profesional traders have been making their profits over the years.

What are you referring to here?
The larger risk/reward ratios or the actual method on display?
goldtop

Postby chintopinto » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:27 pm

Hi,

I am referring about the tow.

1) Most profesional Traders' methods are base on trading on the direction of the main trend.
2) Most profesional Traders' methods are base on 1/2 R:R or higher.

Myronn' Trend Line Trading System has the tow, trade acording to the main trend, taking trades with R:R ratio greater than 1/2.

Best regards,
chinto.
chintopinto

EUR/CAD

Postby chintopinto » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:45 pm

Hi to all,

I had an sell order on EUR/CAD at 1.59400 with a SL above the 4 hour TL ,300 pips profit.
This is the kind of R:R ratio i was taking about.
Risking 60 pips to get 300, that is,1/6.

Opportunities are in the Forex Market every day, this Trading method helps us to find thoes opportunities and take advantage.

Regards,
Chinto.
chintopinto

Postby goldtop » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 am

chintopinto wrote: I am referring about the tow.

What’s tow? I haven’t come across that term before :?:

1) Most profesional Traders' methods are base on trading on the direction of the main trend.
2) Most profesional Traders' methods are base on 1/2 R:R or higher.

Although I agree with your comments about trading in the direction of a confirmed trend, it depends entirely on your definition of “trend” & on which timeframe you’re observing it.

For example, there are very distinguishable trends available on tick & 1 minute charts several times a day across most pairs. And depending on the volatility of a particular pair, a good percentage of those micro timeframe trends provide very acceptable reward to risk ratios.

That’s not to say most folks would choose to trade via those timeframes, but it doesn’t alter the fact that trends are continually available to trade at the micro level.

I’m sure all the systems & methods on the front page of this site are designed to generate profits, otherwise they wouldn’t have been recommended in the first place.

In theory a member should be able to pick any one of them straight off the shelf, familiarize themselves with the technicalities of it on a demo platform & after a short period, be comfortable to trade it, should it suit their personality.

But it’s not the system or method that will guarantee success for the trader. It’s how the trader operates, works & adapts that system or method to their own style & personality that will determine whether it’s a success or not. And that's a whole different ball game entirely.
goldtop

Re: EUR/CAD

Postby manus168 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:43 am

chintopinto wrote:Hi to all,

I had an sell order on EUR/CAD at 1.59400 with a SL above the 4 hour TL ,300 pips profit.
This is the kind of R:R ratio i was taking about.
Risking 60 pips to get 300, that is,1/6.

Opportunities are in the Forex Market every day, this Trading method helps us to find thoes opportunities and take advantage.

Regards,
Chinto.

Please provided with a screenshoot, incld. all the Trendlines & the Position too, please ... :mrgreen:

Sincerly;

:idea:

Manus168
Last edited by manus168 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yesterday = HISTORY !
Tomorrow = MYSTERY!
Today = GIFT !

Thats why we call it the PRESENT :)
manus168

Postby manus168 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:45 am

In MYRON Trendline System i just still wondering, what used of the "Repaint" Zig Zag Indicator :?:

Kind Regards;

:mrgreen:

Manus168
Yesterday = HISTORY !
Tomorrow = MYSTERY!
Today = GIFT !

Thats why we call it the PRESENT :)
manus168

To goldtop.

Postby chintopinto » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:01 am

Hi goldtop,

When i said the tow, i was answering the question you asked on previus coments.

You asked :((What are you referring to here?
The larger risk/reward ratios or the actual method on display?))
The larger risk/reward rations is # 1 ... the acual method on display is #2

My answer was, that most profesional traders use thoes 2 to make their money.

Like you said, any timeframe provides a trend at some time.
The owner of this method, on the first page states that he takes trades from on one minute Timeframe to up to Daily Timeframe.

You comented about all the systems & methods on the front page of this site are designed to generate profits, otherwise they wouldn’t have been recommended in the first place. I have not trade them to know that....i used methods from other sites untill i found Edward website, that is why i have to thank Edward and his team for all the hard work done and also to Myronn.

You also made a coment :((But it’s not the system or method that will guarantee success for the trader. It’s how the trader operates, works & adapts that system or method to their own style & personality that will determine whether it’s a success or not. And that's a whole different ball game entirely.)) I agree with you on this one as well, for me Myronn' method is the one i can trade and be profitable....maybe other traders are are not able to profit from it as they may not be confortable doing it.

I hope i am being atlittle be clear this time .

Best regards,
Chinto.
chintopinto

Postby Absh » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:15 am

Hey all,

Hope you are all fine out there,
Im also currently demoing this strategy, and still trying to learn how to take trades in different scenarios.

This situation has occured before several times for me before, and I was wondering If this is a valid entry? As regarding to the strategy the main trend is down, but the problem is if I can take this order on h1 TL when I have a one h4 tl showing up and one h4 TL showing down.

Or in other terms, what should I do when there are two TL's showing in both direction?

(Note: The daily TL is down.)

Regards

Absh
Attachments
usdjpy.jpg
Absh

Next

Return to Forex trading strategies and systems