FREE Arbitrage Indicator and High Frequency Guide

Share real time buy/sell trading signals here

FREE Arbitrage Indicator and High Frequency Guide

Postby vic2 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:49 am

High-Frequency Trading is a type of algorithmic trading - a program trading platform that uses effective computer systems to negotiate a multitude of orders at very rapid velocity . High-Frequency Trading utilizes intricate algorithms to examine numerous markets and perform orders based upon market conditions. Generally , the traders with the fastest execution rates will be more successful than traders with slower execution speeds .

There are several popular High- Frequency Trading technics . Most high-frequency trading strategies fall within one of the following trading strategies : News Trading, Spike Trading, Arbitrage

For your attention: FREE Arbitrage Indicator and High Frequency Guide

Re: FREE Arbitrage Indicator and High Frequency Guide

Postby darklot » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:13 am

The raw ECN spread will give my EA the best possible platform to trigger the's almost a years i held my ecn account with Tickmill which ensure my trading condition requirement, narrowest trading spreads, low mark up fees even for commision base broker.I take into consideration that most STPs have their chart prices marked up - that means that if my EA/Robot reads prices off the chart rather than market watch, then i might experience some triggering issues. By long time research about broker activity, thought I have chosen best brokerage service as my trading partner.

Return to Free real time trading signals