Keep Buying the Dips,

Share real time buy/sell trading signals here

Keep Buying the Dips,

Postby mark04 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:25 am

Keep Buying the Dips
Dear Investor,

No doubt the Fed is relieved to see a little strength in prices, as overall, prices have dropped 3.7% over the last 12 months. The only thing that scares the Fed more than inflation is deflation.
My question is: at what point do rising prices motivate the Fed to start sopping up the flood of liquidity it has released over the last eight months? Clearly, there will have to be stronger signs of recovery, but with the potential for full employment numbers to be higher than they've historically been, I can't help but be concerned that the Fed will follow the Greenspan model and act too late.
So in examining large drop, it appears we should see a quick recovery and a new high around $16 a share over the next 4-6 days. Will this be the high that we take profits on?
You'll have to stay tuned…
mark04

Re: Keep Buying the Dips,

Postby marshal12 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:28 am

Hello,
Yes you are right you are sharing just good information about buying and trading thanks for sharing this information. This shared information is very useful to me and others also.

thanks!!
marshal12

Postby jasoya » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:58 pm

True, always buy low and sell high
jasoya

Postby nanypurwanti » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:29 am

I hope some one here want to share their secret weapom to success in forex trading...
nanypurwanti

Return to Free real time trading signals