one more # amateur

Share real time buy/sell trading signals here

one more # amateur

Postby marin » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:42 am

like most beginners my motivation is to try to take on the system of barrier of our ability (to overcome its own limits or to prove to myself that anything is possible as long as your desire to be commensurate with the challenge (fx in my case) will try for one month to prove that there is at least 50% to succeed in this business will sojourn and see the Russians as they say :-)

I will publish every day positions execute during the day through graphics Feel free to send any comments or suggestions views.
maybe your will learn from my failier :)
here it are on my blog i will starts form monday 14.03.11
http://forexhopeformoney.blogspot.com/
marin

Re: one more # amateur

Postby Rom » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:21 pm

some my mistake early done by envoled in it emotion and left behind you learnings till done that moment

To avoid emotions is also a pitfall according to Dirk Du Toit. His reasoning seems to be that one must use discretion (the big picture) and this dicretion is a necessesary part of trading.

NO MORE Marketing wizards dominating your forex space.
NO MORE worthless free information cluttering your mind.
NO MORE unsuitable technical studies of random price action.
NO MORE ignorance of the price-event-time relationships in price changes.
NO MORE buying unnecessary stuff when you aren’t ready.
NO MORE absurd processes to chase after unattainable goals.

Dirk may answer that your project is to study all the useless stuff distributed by the marketing wizards, including "technical studies", scientifically designed to promote forex industry. Forex industry is making 3 pips on every trade, much better, 100% success rate. They just want us to trade more. To learn all the "magic" you have to pay thousands. These marketers do not seem to fare well in real trading, mostly they don't have to, their income is selling "systems".
Rom

Re: one more # amateur

Postby Rom » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:44 pm

Rom

Return to Free real time trading signals