FINALLY! UNLEASH THE FULL POWER OF THE TRENDLINE TRADING SYS

Post your new strategies, discoveries or just ideas for development

FINALLY! UNLEASH THE FULL POWER OF THE TRENDLINE TRADING SYS

Postby simpleforex » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:26 am

FINALLY! NOW YOU CAN UNLEASH THE FULL POWER OF THE TRENDLINE TRADING STRATEGY!

Are you tired of bumping your head every time you trade? Do you want to have the EDGE when you are trading? Do you want to be a better forex trader but just don’t seem to increase your trading account maybe because you are following trading systems that have a lot of crazy lines like an abstract work of art on your charts which only helps to decrease your trading account?

Well, I got good news for you!

Since developing the original trendline trading strategy and posting it here for free in 2008, I have received many many questions and requests for a REFINED, POLISHED and UPDATED version of Trendline Trading Strategy and now its here!

It has taken me 5months to get everything down on "paper". What is the big deal with that anyway you may ask? Well, because I don't want to leave
anything important out so that you can have a trendline trading strategy that is much more powerful than the original freebie. Thats why!

Unfortunately, it is not going to be a freebie this time. You got to dig deep and the cost is peanuts compared to what you could potentially make when you have access to some of the most powerful strategies which I use to make money in the forex market.

In the Trendline Trading Strategy Secrets Revealed, you can now unleash the FULL power of the Trendline Trading Strategy in the forex market when you get yourself a copy at: http://www.forextrendlinetrading.com

Thanks for reading :)

Myronn (Simpleforex)
Attachments
Trendline Trading Strategy Secrets Revealed.jpg
Trendline Trading Strategy Secrets Revealed
simpleforex

Re: FINALLY! UNLEASH THE FULL POWER OF THE TRENDLINE TRADING SYS

Postby kipper » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:47 am

:lol: Oh please, someone hand me a bucket. After reading that embarrassing nonsense I'm about to throw up.
I'd get someone to re-write your sales pitch if I were you, that tired old glib is looking very old & worn.

simpleforex wrote:It has taken me 5months to get everything down on "paper".
What is the big deal with that anyway you may ask? Well, because I don't want to leave anything important out so that you can have a trendline trading strategy that is much more powerful than the original freebie. Thats why!

So what you're saying is you've been deliberately holding back additional information this year that would have improved the strategy & assisted your fellow contributors just so you could pimp an apparently upgraded version for "the bargain basement" price of $99??

What's up, you not making enough money from actually trading this stuff? :roll:
kipper

Postby simpleforex » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:30 pm

[quote="kipper"]:lol: Oh please, someone hand me a bucket. After reading that embarrassing nonsense I'm about to throw up.

Hah! Hah! Nice one Kipper...you can throw up, nobody is stopping you and there are lots of buckets in your nearby shopping center :) I knew I was going to get that. But You see, Information can be free or paid for...sometimes the best information you can have is a paid information.

So how about you Send me a pm with your email add and I will send you a free copies if $99 is too much for you???...after you read it, you can come here and then say what you think...and you can write the most nicest review or
the most ugliest review if you want and let everyone in here know if there is any value or not.

Just let me know.

Cheers Mate :)
simpleforex

Postby kipper » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:18 am

simpleforex wrote:But You see, Information can be free or paid for...sometimes the best information you can have is a paid information.

I agree, but genuinely successful professionals with something worth promoting don't have to flog bargain basement crap on public forums or resort to placing tacky, gimmicky sales ads enticing prospective customers with comical lines such as; "I have re-tested, tweaked, refined, updated & improved my forex trading system to much more than what I gave for free"
&
"I hold nothing back. Many techniques I have not shown before are revealed"

It's a slap in the face to the people who've remained loyal to your thread & given up their time & effort to apply the methods presented, assuming you weren't holding anything back in the first place.

I stand by my original comment in the first post.
kipper wrote:So what you're saying is you've been deliberately holding back additional information this year that would have improved the strategy & assisted your fellow contributors just so you could pimp an apparently upgraded version for "the bargain basement" price of $99??

If you were making enough money from trading there would be no need to dupe your thread readers & other naïve newbies with this ridiculous "secrets never before revealed" crap.

Instead, if you were genuinely interested in improving your readers trading competance you'd gradually release this "previously held back information" freely & integrate it into the thread content as you've done with the rest of your material.

If you need extra money then do what the other genuine professionals do & increase your trade size in accordance with your (supposedly) expanding account from all these multi hundred pip wins.
kipper

Postby fxfxfx » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:45 pm

Hi simpleforex,

I have a few question(s):

* How is your connection to Myroon ? Or are you Myroon -> If so: Why didn't you told it before ?

* What is the difference between the content of the thread and the e-book / Is there a difference ?

* Why are you selling this stuff ? If you are that successful, I am sure you would not need that money - Why not supporting other traders who are struggling here in the forum in terms of "unleashing" the stuff ?

Please: No bad feelings - I am only asking these question(s), because I have no answers to it (And I am sure that others also have these kind of questions) and I do not not want to bash around...

Thx in advance for your reply

Cheers

fxfxfx
fxfxfx

Postby zilly » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:56 pm

Hi,
I've been following your trend line thread for only 5 weeks & have been working my way slowly through it. Although it's nothing new there's some good information in there & I can see the benefit of perhaps including it as an addition to an existing strategy to help quantify & qualify entry points & targets etc.

I do however see kippers point & can empathize with some of the comments he's touched on.
I've highlighted a small selection of comments from your advertisement that I find slightly confusing & just a little surprising.

simpleforex wrote: Since posting my forex trading system for free in 2008, I’ve got hundreds of emails asking me many questions AND for updates. I finally decided to put everything down on “paper” and what you get here is the UPDATED, REFINED and POLISHED version of my original forex trading system with many “secrets” and techniques I have never revealed before.

Obviously it's difficult to verify whether or not you've received hundreds of these emails but I've yet to see any such requests for an updated or refined version from any of the regular posters on the thread. And what would be the reason for requesting either of those options?

Surely people would automatically assume you're presenting the latest & most relevant information whenever you add your contributions to the thread on a regular basis?

And as kipper alluded to in his post, why would you not have revealed these many secrets & techniques as a natural development of your postings over the past 2 or 3 years?
I've seen where some of the other posters have requested help & assistance & you've answered their queries satisfactorily, so why wouldn't you have shared some of these secrets & techniques before, especially if they would have helped your readers better understand the principles of your work?
I don't understand that at all I'm afraid.

simpleforex wrote: Everything I know about how to use Trendline Forex Trading System effectively is in Trendline Trading Strategy Secrets Revealed; I hold nothing back. Many techniques I have not shown before are revealed. I sincerely want to Help You Enjoy Success using my forex trading system!

Your regular contributions on this site back up your willingness to help other members with this approach, but then you contradict your previous participation by the above passage.

Again, why would you have purposefully held back information over the last 3 years when it could have accelerated peoples understanding & familiarity with your thread content?

It now appears you only sincerely want to help people enjoy success using your system if they're prepared or willing to pay $100 for the privilege. Your advertising script really is very poor quality & leaves a sour taste in the mouth.

simpleforex wrote: There are simply too many powerful information to list above, only the few lucky few people who get hold of a copy of this forex trading system will have the opportunity to discover some of the most powerful forex trading techniques ever uncovered.

Does that paragraph mean that the information in your free thread is inferior or significantly less powerful than the content of your $100 book? because that's how it reads & comes across.

I'm a little disappointed to be honest & feel you could have handled it with quite a bit more diplomacy & decorum. I'm not actually surprised it's caused at least one other person to question your intentions & motives.

Anyway, I'll continue browsing the thread, but I'll definitely pass on the book. I'm a little long in the tooth to fall for all those cringe worthy advertisement hooks like trading secrets & poweful never before revealed information.
zilly

Postby simpleforex » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:07 pm

fxfxfx wrote:Hi simpleforex,

I have a few question(s):

* How is your connection to Myroon ? Or are you Myroon -> If so: Why didn't you told it before ?

ans: same person..if you have followed the thread careful from begging to end, you would have found out along the way :)

* What is the difference between the content of the thread and the e-book / Is there a difference ?

ans: lots of difference

* Why are you selling this stuff ? If you are that successful, I am sure you would not need that money - Why not supporting other traders who are struggling here in the forum in terms of "unleashing" the stuff ?.

ans: I've answered this question about selling already..."sometimes the best info you get is never free". I'm making money trading. I've been supporting traders and helping them out with their questions regarding the strategy for a very long time. The question is: do you want to spend hours reading thru hundreds of pages of forums postings that I have put and other have contributed just to get all the info you need or would you choose to have all that info and a lot more helpful info in "one place" ...an ebook and that would basically have everything you need?

Please: No bad feelings - I am only asking these question(s), because I have no answers to it (And I am sure that others also have these kind of questions) and I do not not want to bash around...

Ans: Hah!Hah! No worries mate,I can understand why some people are already bristling with my idea of selling this :).Please ask your mobile phone company to give you the latest phone for free and not to sell it to you or ask bill gates to give all his ms programs for free and not to sell it.I believe what I have put down in the ebook will help any forex trader tremendously when they read and understand and implement the strategies I have put in there but if you don't want it, dont bother. nobody is forcing you. I'm only letting you guys know what is available now, thats all.

Thx in advance for your reply

Cheers

fxfxfx
simpleforex

Postby simpleforex » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:14 pm

zilly wrote:Hi,
I've been following your trend line thread for only 5 weeks & have been working my way slowly through it. Although it's nothing new there's some good information in there & I can see the benefit of perhaps including it as an addition to an existing strategy to help quantify & qualify entry points & targets etc.

Ans: thats what you get in the ebook and thanks for following.

I do however see kippers point & can empathize with some of the comments he's touched on.
I've highlighted a small selection of comments from your advertisement that I find slightly confusing & just a little surprising.

simpleforex wrote: Since posting my forex trading system for free in 2008, I’ve got hundreds of emails asking me many questions AND for updates. I finally decided to put everything down on “paper” and what you get here is the UPDATED, REFINED and POLISHED version of my original forex trading system with many “secrets” and techniques I have never revealed before.

Obviously it's difficult to verify whether or not you've received hundreds of these emails but I've yet to see any such requests for an updated or refined version from any of the regular posters on the thread. And what would be the reason for requesting either of those options?

Ans: so you want to see proof of my hundreds of emails and questions I receive regarding this strategy??? :) I dont need to show you all the emails to prove it because if a strategy has so much following and interest like the TL strategy, what do you expect when you give your email for everyone to see?

Surely people would automatically assume you're presenting the latest & most relevant information whenever you add your contributions to the thread on a regular basis?

Ans: yes and a lot more in the ebook.

And as kipper alluded to in his post, why would you not have revealed these many secrets & techniques as a natural development of your postings over the past 2 or 3 years?
I've seen where some of the other posters have requested help & assistance & you've answered their queries satisfactorily, so why wouldn't you have shared some of these secrets & techniques before, especially if they would have helped your readers better understand the principles of your work?
I don't understand that at all I'm afraid.

Ans: it takes time test out and see if some techniques works or not. and what other additional strategies and techniques I have learnt AFTER posting the original strategy are in the ebook. I would have shared that in the forum but as I have said, would you rather have it in one place then combing thru hundreds of pages to get all that info?

simpleforex wrote: Everything I know about how to use Trendline Forex Trading System effectively is in Trendline Trading Strategy Secrets Revealed; I hold nothing back. Many techniques I have not shown before are revealed. I sincerely want to Help You Enjoy Success using my forex trading system!

Your regular contributions on this site back up your willingness to help other members with this approach, but then you contradict your previous participation by the above passage.

Ans: you are not quite right...everything i have will greatly help anybody who gets that info and implements it successfully.

Again, why would you have purposefully held back information over the last 3 years when it could have accelerated peoples understanding & familiarity with your thread content?

Ans: A forex traders never stop learning and testing things out. thats what I have been doing so all my learning and improvements are what is in the ebook.

It now appears you only sincerely want to help people enjoy success using your system if they're prepared or willing to pay $100 for the privilege. Your advertising script really is very poor quality & leaves a sour taste in the mouth.

Ans: hah hah! thanks for the compliment :) and also how easy is for anybody willing to pay $100 for an evening out or pay for things that will not give you return on the money but with the info I am presenting, you can make 5 to even ten times or more on one single trade that goes right?

simpleforex wrote: There are simply too many powerful information to list above, only the few lucky few people who get hold of a copy of this forex trading system will have the opportunity to discover some of the most powerful forex trading techniques ever uncovered.

Does that paragraph mean that the information in your free thread is inferior or significantly less powerful than the content of your $100 book? because that's how it reads & comes across.

Ans: you want the extra EDGE in forex trading then get the ebook. if you dont want, dont bother.

I'm a little disappointed to be honest & feel you could have handled it with quite a bit more diplomacy & decorum. I'm not actually surprised it's caused at least one other person to question your intentions & motives.

Ans: I thought I was doing a huge favour by putting everything down in the ebook where you have the best info on how to use the TL strategy effectively in "one place" but it looks like I'm not going to please everybody here with this and for this i say "SORRY!" I really mean that. But for those that get a copy, i am so confident that they will discover some things that will make a massive difference in their trading career. If I can have glowing reviews and testimonials form the original freebie, I expect a lot more from this one...

Anyway, I'll continue browsing the thread, but I'll definitely pass on the book. I'm a little long in the tooth to fall for all those cringe worthy advertisement hooks like trading secrets & poweful never before revealed information.

Ans: thanks Zilly for your questions... honestly, I feel like a lawyer defending my crooked client (me), maybe I should take up law studies!!! cheers! :)
simpleforex

Postby fxfxfx » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:08 am

Hi Myronn,

I finally bought your e-book ;-) ... I think 90 bucks or so is not so much that anyone could not afford it

Although I am not ready with reading it (Only read the 1st e-book which has over 126 pages :shock: - But without this newbie stuff like what is forex, what is a pip blabla...) I must say that I am really impressed - You nearly came to every aspect a trader could have asked about this strategy and nearly no question(s) are left unanswered -> In the thread you have to read xxx of pages and you must still be unsure because even when you ask question(s) about the system and other users are replying you must still be unsure if this is correct.

I think that the main difference between the e-book and the free thread is that you brought everything into a common context and what kind of mindset you must have to survive in the forex market ;-)

Thx Myronn for this great e-book - I could only recommend this e-book - especially to people who are struggling with this strategy !

Cheers

fxfxfx
fxfxfx

Postby zilly » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:38 am

simpleforex wrote:thanks Zilly for your questions... honestly, I feel like a lawyer defending my crooked client (me), maybe I should take up law studies!!! cheers! :)

Well, when you start marketing & selling products on what is essentially a free site you have to expect one or two awkward & uncomfortable questions, particularly when you've been presenting the material free of charge beforehand.

To be honest, anyone who can't pick up & run with such a basic concept from the information already distributed on that thread really ought to take a good, hard look at themselves & consider whether that style of trading is suitable.

But anyhow, good luck with it.
zilly

Next

Return to Forex trading strategies and systems