FINALLY! UNLEASH THE FULL POWER OF THE TRENDLINE TRADING SYS

Post your new strategies, discoveries or just ideas for development

Re: FINALLY! UNLEASH THE FULL POWER OF THE TRENDLINE TRADING SYS

Postby simpleforex » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:57 pm

zilly wrote:
simpleforex wrote:thanks Zilly for your questions... honestly, I feel like a lawyer defending my crooked client (me), maybe I should take up law studies!!! cheers! :)

Well, when you start marketing & selling products on what is essentially a free site you have to expect one or two awkward & uncomfortable questions, particularly when you've been presenting the material free of charge beforehand.

To be honest, anyone who can't pick up & run with such a basic concept from the information already distributed on that thread really ought to take a good, hard look at themselves & consider whether that style of trading is suitable.

But anyhow, good luck with it.

Thanks Zilly :D
simpleforex

Postby simpleforex » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:15 pm

fxfxfx wrote:Hi Myronn,

I finally bought your e-book ;-) ... I think 90 bucks or so is not so much that anyone could not afford it

Although I am not ready with reading it (Only read the 1st e-book which has over 126 pages :shock: - But without this newbie stuff like what is forex, what is a pip blabla...) I must say that I am really impressed - You nearly came to every aspect a trader could have asked about this strategy and nearly no question(s) are left unanswered -> In the thread you have to read xxx of pages and you must still be unsure because even when you ask question(s) about the system and other users are replying you must still be unsure if this is correct.

I think that the main difference between the e-book and the free thread is that you brought everything into a common context and what kind of mindset you must have to survive in the forex market ;-

Thx Myronn for this great e-book - I could only recommend this e-book - especially to people who are struggling with this strategy !

Cheers

fxfxfx

obviously its a lot of pages to read but not fluff...
simpleforex

Postby antonioforex » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:42 am

I would agree and would even say that none of it is fluff. To be honest, I started to learn how to trade this strategy through the forum posts and was making progress, however the book made it a 100 times clearer. It has truly made me see the light. I am happy to say that so far my experience has been great and by applying what I learned in the book I've been accumulating pips rather nicely. I haven't been at it for that long at all, but I can definitely see the potential. Most importantly, I know how to apply this strategy correctly and have an EDGE and am pretty certain that this will generate healthy profits every single week with a solid R:R ratio which this strategy offers. There are definitely many golden nuggets in this book. There is quite a lot of material to go through, so be ready to be ready to study what Myronn had to say in the book. Bottom line, the book is worth every single penny. I was always looking to have 3 things in a strategy but was never able to find it. Here they are: 1. Edge. 2. Solid R:R. 3. Absolute confidence in the system. Thanks Myronn!

Antonio
antonioforex

Postby Sdot » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Myronn, what was the purpose of posting in a forum about your system under another name and even referring to yourself as though you werent one in the same person? I dont have any issue with you selling your system, but the internet is full of tricksters and the name change poses transparency questions.
Sdot

Postby TrendTrader » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:04 pm

The weird part about us as human being is, we are never satisfied with anything, and the day we learn to be happy and be satisfied, that is the day we all become happy and very successful. All I see here is bunch of negative influence and concentrating only on the reason he is selling it and not about the system and how it can change the way to trade and blah blah. Well, why are millionaires and billionaires still making money and selling their products and still investing? why are professors selling their books to their students for hundreds of dollars since they already got paid by the university? And every year they change the edition so students won’t use the earlier edition? And why aren’t you all sharing your knowledge and different ways to trade instead of just criticizing other people’s effort? We need to learn to be happy and be positive and encourage others and our forex friends and not spoil their effort and success.

First of all, Myronn offered his strategy 3 years ago, and he posted it for free, and now this is what he gets? Is that what we do to people who contributed 100’s of pages of knowledge in this forum? And also stood behind it for years and helped people for years, why aren’t we looking at that part and not in selling the ebook for 10 pips worth of trading?I don’t think you guys are going to get it until you are in his shoes. He posted many many successful setups that ended up with 100
's of pips in advance before it happened, go back to his thread and find out for yourself.

I was introduced to this system at the beginning of this year, and in this forum I learned how draw trendlines, in his thread I learned how to spot good opportunities. I couldn't believe my eyes on how everything became very clear on how professionals and institutions trade.

I was about to give up trading, I lost one account in 2009, and lost an other one at the beginning of 2011, well someone will ask me why did u lose even though you know about this strategy from the forum?
Well, that would be a great question, b/c it takes myronn’strategy and it also it takes MONEY MANAGEMENT and consistency in following the full strategy and that’s what his Ebooks are revealing, how to combine all the information of money management, psychology of trading and trendlines support and resistance. That’s the beauty about combining all this powerful ingredient to build a successful methode that you subconscious will understand and will change the psychology of fear and greed. It is all about the PLAN.

My 2 cents are, I bought his book when it was introduced in the market. Before that I use to sent tooo many questions to simpleforex and I didn’t even know he is myronn. He helped me a lot answering my questions and advices. So after I purchased his book, I just wished I was introduced to this system3 years ago, it would had saved me a bunch of time and thousands of dollars I lost while trading.

I enjoyed reading his 2 books, I read them many many times since I purchased them and I kept going back and reading them and practice and practice and practice. How are his books compare to the strategy in the forum? Well, his books teaches you more than just rendlines, it is also about psychology of trading and MONEY MANAGEMENT, b/c without money management, there is no way you can win with any successful strategy.

Comparing the forum with his books, all the information are compounded in over 200 pages, with charts. The ebooks are very rich with charts and different criteria of the market. It teaches how to draw tend lines and trend lines within trendlines, aggressive way to make more profit and simple way, etc…..

After a month of understanding all the ingredients of his system and how to combine them all, I swear I started to look at the market and spot an entry and know exactly where to place my stop loss and take profit without any fear of losing since the plan is already there and money management takes all that fear and greed “emotionless”

All I am gonna say is, thanks myronn for the strategy you posted in this forum, and many thanks for writing the ebooks. The information and new ways to trade is in reality unleashed and I owe my success to this system, and what I paid for it isn’t even price for this information. The ebooks are priceless for the information it provided with step by step to the end of the trade. I am different trader now than I was at the beginning of this year and I only trade with the plan as his strategy reveals.

Thanks myronn and god bless! Keep it up!

My regards,

Adam
"Proper patience is needed throughout the lifecycle of the trade, at entry, while holding and exit" Dennis Gartman
“Self discipline is when your conscience tells you to do something & you don’t talk back.” W. K. Hope.
TrendTrader

Postby TrendTrader » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:11 pm

antonioforex wrote:I would agree and would even say that none of it is fluff. To be honest, I started to learn how to trade this strategy through the forum posts and was making progress, however the book made it a 100 times clearer. It has truly made me see the light. I am happy to say that so far my experience has been great and by applying what I learned in the book I've been accumulating pips rather nicely. I haven't been at it for that long at all, but I can definitely see the potential. Most importantly, I know how to apply this strategy correctly and have an EDGE and am pretty certain that this will generate healthy profits every single week with a solid R:R ratio which this strategy offers. There are definitely many golden nuggets in this book. There is quite a lot of material to go through, so be ready to be ready to study what Myronn had to say in the book. Bottom line, the book is worth every single penny. I was always looking to have 3 things in a strategy but was never able to find it. Here they are: 1. Edge. 2. Solid R:R. 3. Absolute confidence in the system. Thanks Myronn!

Antonio

I totally agree with you!
"Proper patience is needed throughout the lifecycle of the trade, at entry, while holding and exit" Dennis Gartman
“Self discipline is when your conscience tells you to do something & you don’t talk back.” W. K. Hope.
TrendTrader

Previous

Return to Forex trading strategies and systems