3 months ... all day ... any ideas?

Post your new strategies, discoveries or just ideas for development

3 months ... all day ... any ideas?

Postby mj2009 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:16 pm

Basically I Just got out of the military & I am off until January when I start my new job & school.

We have money saved up for living & such. I have set aside about 800-1000 & opened an account with forex.com

Basically I hear all of these strategies about once a day trading or scalping, I am brand new to this.

Couple questions.

I have all day to trade, What can I do to maximize my profit, I can literally work any time of the day all day until Xmas.
I enjoy the idea & practice of scalping, Just not sure exactly what I am looking for to make split second decisions.

I read the strategies & such on here but is there an in-depth guide to actually explain everything?

& as mentioned, I use forex.com for trading.
mj2009

Re: 3 months ... all day ... any ideas?

Postby AndyT » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:47 pm

Not sure what guide would give you all those answers... There isn't one if you ask me..

Scalping is an option, not the easiest, but probably the best one in terms of "losing": you do so in small steps and so don't blow up your account in a few shots... teaches you to think and gives you time to think :mrgreen:

I would recommend starting with heikin ashi candlesticks indicator - it's the one that needs watching and it's the one that can be used on small time frames.
AndyT

Return to Forex trading strategies and systems