Range Sniper Trading System. EA Included

Post your new strategies, discoveries or just ideas for development

Range Sniper Trading System. EA Included

Postby dupls » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:26 am

Hey Guys,

I have made my own system, and refined it over a few years and want to share it with you guys.

TimeFrame: H4 (can work with smaller time frames but is less accurate then)

Indicators:
Bollinger Bands (20;2;0 [default])
Stochastic Oscillator (5;3;3 [default]) - levels 20 + 80

The idea behind this system is to trade the swings of the market. Swings are inevitable. Even in trends it always swings back down for a bit and goes back up. This system takes advantage of it. It works best during Ranging markets, but still works well in trending markets as well.

Buy:
When price goes below the lower BB band, and closes ABOVE it
And Stoch must be oversold (below 20)

Sell:
When price goes above the upper band, and closes BELOW it
And Stoch must be overbought (above 80)

Exits:
when the price closes on the other side of the Middle BB Band. (so above the middle band for a BUY, and Below the Middle Band for a Sell)

this is a double swing movement confirmed and very powerful! with very little losses. there are some losses of course but the profits win a lot more than the losses.

I have made an EA for this and it has proven extremely helpful because on a number of occasions I have missed out on good trades because I was either asleep or busy at the time. it really helped when I was away on holiday as well because it made all the trades for me, so that I didn't have to be by my computer.

I don't want to post it up here as I don't want thousands of these floating around. I want this to be given to serious traders who are looking to profit from forex. If you do want this EA, throw me an email me at [email protected]

Give this strategy a test! I know you wont be disappointed :)

Happy Trading!
Dupls
dupls

Return to Forex trading strategies and systems