No Indicators - No Worries System

Post your new strategies, discoveries or just ideas for development

Re: No Indicators - No Worries System

Postby Abbadon » Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:54 am

Hello TopPips,

Thank you for your post. Im also pretty new to trading currencies (been trading for 3 months now - not very successful I must confess - 20% drawdown until today). It was like a confirmation to me, because I really start getting annoyed with all these indicators.
These times don't seem to like them. Either you enter too late or the prices move backwards immediately after the B/S signal (talking about M5 Chart).

I'd like to ask you - sorry if it's the wrong topic - which sources you use for fundamental analysis. I have some sources myself but they are upsetting me more and more. They don't stop to contradict
each other, for example regarding the exact time of news releases or the expected impact of them.
Abbadon

Postby faceme » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:06 pm

hi TopPips!!

there no doubt in my mind this is the best system out there, well i bee using this system for the past 2weeks now, is simple and easy to use!!! ,
the way i use is on anytime frame, i start on daily to see where i am, then i look at the support and resistance level to see where the market is heading, then i go back to smaller time frame, like 5min or 1min, and then i do all the drawing, and wait for the resistance to break or the support, and then make my move,
to be honest TopPips, i dont use any indicators, and i dont even look at the price action, am i doing something wrong here,
i am grateful for any kind of advice!!

thank you
young
faceme

Postby Abbadon » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:16 am

Bookmark this thread and come back to see the charts that I'll post in real time before the market moves. You will have to see it to believe it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still thankful for your suggestions. But there's not much going on here lately. Where are you?
Abbadon

Postby ForexLion » Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:56 am

This is a wonderful strategy. I like to trade without indicators on my charts. Thanks for sharing
ForexLion

Postby Forex Useful » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:20 am

You are all more than welcome to check out NITS (its a £25 cost) or PAST - It's free - http://forexuseful.com/
Forex Useful

Postby vuanh » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:05 am

we can trade with trend. it always effective. if you want get money with it .you need clear about it
vuanh

Postby balat1990 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:51 am

we trade with paterm . it is effective. because it is a good tools. it base on market
balat1990

Previous

Return to Forex trading strategies and systems