Simple to Use Scalping Strategy

Post your new strategies, discoveries or just ideas for development

Simple to Use Scalping Strategy

Postby tomekk » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:45 am

Good Day to all,

I would like to show you a simple, yet efficient and profitable scalping strategy, relying basically on the well-known Stochastic, RSI, CCI and ADMI indicators. For conveniency, I use a bit modified custom indicators, which I have attached below.

Currency Pair: ANY
Time Frame: M15, M30
Indicators: TOR 1.02
TA_1.14c

gbpjpy.gif

Rule: Enter a trade when at least 90% of the arrows at the various timeframes point at either BUY or SELL (green or red, respectively). Shoot for 15-20 pips per trade, once being on breakeven, place a stop-loss order on that level. Pls give it a try and share your own experience with that system - it has been tested for around 2 months upto now, and for that time it has proven its efficiency.

Will be glad to hear from you..

Happy and profitable trading!!!
tomekk

Re: Simple to Use Scalping Strategy

Postby tomekk » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:46 am

Following my above message, the indicators are attached hereto ;))
Attachments
ToR_1.02.mq4
(15.61 KiB) Downloaded 860 times
TA_1.14c.mq4
(12.26 KiB) Downloaded 834 times
tomekk

Postby Kilby » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:53 am

Hi Dude

I regularly watch Forex markets. I have also invested in Forex markets. I find the information you gave on profitable strategy would help me a lot. :D
Kilby

Postby primaguardia » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:39 pm

Hi tomekk,
just a quick question.
when you say 90% you mean that out of the "28 signals" (stoch, RSI, entry CCI, trend CCI) at least 25 of them must signal buy or sell for entering the trade? Or do we just consider the timeframes we are interested in?
Also, how do you take into consideration the ADX?
thanks.
primaguardia

Postby tomekk » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:25 pm

Hi guys,

Glad someone found this helpful. So, straight to the point - the entry is best made when all the indicators flash either green for buy, or red for sell. I' ve been using this system for scalping, but it may be suited for daytrading and swing also...in case you are a daytrader, pay special attention to the higher timeframes (h4, D, W) - they should all flash either green or red. When looking at the Trade assistant indicator, pls do not forget TOR also - in case there is a discrepancy between the two indicators, do NOT enter a trade. Best price movements are usually caught when TOR is either red or green and ADX values above 25.00.

In case of further questions, i am here with you. Wish you good luck and sucessful trades.

Regards
tomekk

Return to Forex trading strategies and systems