Basic Balanced System (Expert Advisor included)

Post your new strategies, discoveries or just ideas for development

Re: Basic Balanced System (Expert Advisor included)

Postby odil_84 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:35 am

Hi, Oshiban,!
the program you created is very very good.I am going to know that when people in this forum speak about "1000" points, do they in 5 digits price?for example, does a change in the rate of a currency from 1.27250 to 1.28250 mean 1000 pips? thank you
odil_84

Postby Ghaz » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:06 am

no, it means 100 Pips!

Sometimes brokers use 5 digits price...
Ghaz

Postby checkmail » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Hello friends this is checkmail and me too was trying to create an system that could make MA crossing points as signal points.But mine luck is good that I found this EA working well with MA.
But here am having a few problems with the both versions of this EA.
In version "BBS_SMA_filter" it opens orders even in wrong directions, so requires manual attention.
four trades one in profit and one neutral two in losses, not bad to start with.

And in second version "BBS_NF_10_90_v2" where SMA is excluded, it is not giving me any signal even all conditions were met,
rsi and stocs levels, even the ema crossed correctly yet no signal was generated.

Can anyone explain me this problem and give solution to it, or am using an wrong version or the code needs any correction.

I will be glad if the coder himself answers mine query, anyways an superb job done here, just few minor bugs.

Congrats for the beginning.
checkmail

Postby ONZA 7 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:05 pm

Hello , Oshaban.

i just want to ask what is the most profit verision of this strategy to do manually?

i cant do that automatic.

is the first ver. that you posted is the best to do manually?
Time frame: Any.
Currency: Any.
Indicators: 5 EMA, 10 EMA, Stochastic (14, 3, 3), RSI (14, 70, 30)
Entry rules: Buy when 5 EMA crosses above 10 EMA and Stochastic lines are heading north (up) and Stochastic is not in overbought position (above 80.00 level) and RSI is above 50.
Entry rules: Sell when 5 EMA crosses below 10 EMA and Stochastic lines are heading south (down) and Stochastic is not in oversold position (below 20.00 level), and RSI is below 50.
Exit rules: when 5 EMA and 10 EMA cross in the opposite direction or if RSI crosses the 50 mark again

thank you very much for the god job that you doing.
ONZA 7

Postby ONZA 7 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:43 pm

one more question...

what is the money management that i should use?
i have 500$ account.

Thank you.
ONZA 7

Postby fxdude » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 pm

Hi,

Is anyone still testing or using this EA? If any coders are hear, I would love to know if you could reverse the buy/sell order as through forward testing i have noticed many of the buys tend to be at the top of the peaks and sells at the bottom, so it could be interesting to see the reverse.

So please post and PM me if you can, and if you have, please attach the EA.

Many thanks
fxdude

Hey im new here

Postby TLSubmit » Wed May 18, 2011 2:32 pm

Hey im new here.

Im sam, how is everyone?

I look forwards to being a active memeber
TLSubmit

Postby Oaktree » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:18 pm

Hi,

I installed the Ea version 1 this morning on GBP/USD (4hr) and I am sitting on +100 pips :lol: and more to go.
So it is still working. :D

Thanks
Oaktree

Postby Oshaban » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:25 pm

Hi Guys ...

It has been too long time since last post.

Honestly, I completely change mind about the EA because of market conditions and I think because of my new trading style too.

I did a lot of improvements on Basic Balanced System EA ... Now the EA works much much better than before and it completely
catch every entry signal in both directions on many pairs. Those who lost the way, I use martingale idea based on distributing
the risk among many pairs.

The new EA now works on M15 time frame and has orders are working all the time to produce continious profit. It looks like
money machine now.

Please have a look for detailed reports and full accounts analysis ...

This http://www.myfxbook.com/members/oshaban/bbs-mart-v32/916468 for medium risk account.
This http://www.myfxbook.com/members/oshaban/bbs-mart-v33/941866for low rik account.

For any further information, you may contact me through my http://oshaban.blogspot.com.
Oshaban

Previous

Return to Forex trading strategies and systems