Hedging strategy with 2 brokers using rollover-free account

Post your new strategies, discoveries or just ideas for development

Re: Hedging strategy with 2 brokers using rollover-free account

Postby User » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:05 pm

Forum transfer: Submitted by Rich on December 13, 2008 - 21:16.

It was last year I traded this system. It is a lazy and at the same time profitable trading. I was successful, although the money were coming slow. you have to have a large account to earn enough on swaps. So I decided to try something different.

By the way, to my previous post, you also have to monitor interest rates for the currencies you trade to make sure there were no changes that could affect your rollover earnings.

cheers,
Rich
User

Postby User » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:12 pm

Forum transfer: Submitted by HARURN on December 14, 2008 - 09:09.

Hi Rich,
At last I got the chance to personaly express my gratitude to you. I realy enjoy reading your posts and what I admire most is that, you give all your knowledge
and experience away, just like that. Nice to know that there's still some people that will do something without even thinking the old "What's in it for me?".

Of all your posts in this site, your idea about "Hedging strategy with 2 brokers using rollover-free account" is my favourite.
Thanks again, Rich.
Best regards,

HARURN
User

Postby darkside » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:12 am

Rich, this is a great strategy if you have the patience and knowledge to follow it and pay attention to ever changing conditions on the market. I was wandering if you made any money with it and for how long did you let your trades last. Weeks, months? What pairs did you trade?

Thank you
darkside

Previous

Return to Forex trading strategies and systems