Oritz 4hrs Strategy

Post your new strategies, discoveries or just ideas for development

Oritz 4hrs Strategy

Postby oritzbaba » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:30 am

Hello fellow traders,

First, let me thank everyone on this forum for their numerous profitable trading strategies. I have a regular job hence I trade 4hrs chart mostly and after several years of trying I seem to have found some profitable strategy with rather simple indicators.

However, I miss most good trade entry signals while I am either sleeping or doing my regular day job and my emotions sometimes get in the way when I want to enter trade later. Please I need an EA of this simple strategy and I have attached the custom Bollinger Bands_stop_v2 indicator. The other indicators are the Commodity Channel Index (CCI) and Relative Strength Index (RSI). A screenshot is also attached.

Entry:

1. The main trigger is CC1 (40 period, typical price) crossing up/down zero for buy/sell respectively.

2. Filter the entry with RSI (20 period, typical price) above 54/below 46 for buy/sell respectively.

3. And (or) Filter with the attached Bollinger band_stop (20 period, 1.0 deviation) when it turns blue/red for buy/sell respectively.

Exit:

1. Use the reverse signal of CCI (40 period, typical price) and/or

2. The reverse of RSI (20 period, typical price) (the RSI is when it reverses and cross above/below 50 for exiting a sell/buy respectively) please not that it does not use the 54/46 rule for exit, this is very important.

3. The reverse of Bollinger band_stop blue and red colours.

Please note that the trigger and filters are effective after the close of the candle. Add money management like breakeven, trailing stop and if possible a 3 level lock profit to maximize profit taking. With this money management, you can have a 1:3 return ratio comfortably.

In the attached screenshot, you can see how the filters where able to avoid false trades at the right hand side of the screenshot. While this strategy is not the holy grail but it seems to work for me as I also manually adjust the Take Profit with the weekly pivot.

Please anyone with good programming knowledge should please help me and other traders that might find the strategy useful.

Thank you in advance.
Attachments
gbpusdh4.png
Bollinger Bands_Stop_v2 .ex4
(7.16 KiB) Downloaded 596 times
oritzbaba

Return to Forex trading strategies and systems