The effect of swings.

Post your new strategies, discoveries or just ideas for development

The effect of swings.

Postby Primanka » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:04 am

Hello everyone! I want to share my experience on forex earnings.

First you need to find two brokers providing subsiding credit (bonus) (unsettled does not roll!) More bonus in this case, the better.
After that, choose similar types of accounts with the same shoulder (preferably 1:1000,1:500 if brokers provide such), the same size lot and the same pitch.
I opened an account with each broker and do the same deposits so as to obtain approximately equal bonuses in each of the brokers. (This is important) I make a deposit $ 500-800 per account (can be more if the brokers give a good credit). Next on the same currency pair to open a brokerage SELL order - on the other BUY. It is important that the opening price on both brokers were the same, for this you can use pending orders. Put Take profit at a level such that in case of a positive movement to close the initial deposit loan.
After one broker warrant is closed by Stop Out, then another broker Take profit. Thus, it turns a profit of credit, that is, close the warrant in the amount of your loan to deposit two positive account.
On total income, virtually no risk, and is not wasting much time. Who is that misunderstood, writing in a personal ;).
Primanka

Return to Forex trading strategies and systems