Delphi Scalper

Post your new strategies, discoveries or just ideas for development

Delphi Scalper

Postby clickfine » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:02 am

Hi, I don't trade this system but it is sold on internet for $1000, it's delphi scalper
Attachments
Indi.s.rar
(109.15 KiB) Downloaded 1610 times
clickfine

Re: Delphi Scalper

Postby clickfine » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:21 pm

I would appreciate if some programmer here, can dettach the currency strength indicator in delhpi from it.
It's better alone
clickfine

Postby +_+ » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:26 am

clickfine wrote:Hi, I don't trade this system but it is sold on internet for $1000, it's delphi scalper

Hi, Thanks for sharing but I'm pretty new to MT4. Will you be able to share with me how install it correctly to MT4?

Thank you.
+_+

Postby clickfine » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:36 am

Hi, you have to save indi.s in the metatrader- experts-indicator-folder
and template in the template folder than load the template, on a chart of your choice,
rest it came with a big pdf manual which i tried to upload but i am unable to upload it here because of it's heavy size, i will try and upload it after splitting it by using some software, whenever i get free maybe on next saturday sunday.
Thanks
clickfine

Postby okx » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:11 pm

Hi,
I looked at the code, it contains a massive lot of data, looks like generated by some other program.
I guess it needs constant updates and is not useful in this form without getting updates regularly.
The guys who sell this system are probably aware of that, they could have given away the compiled .ex4 file instead of the .mql4 source file if they would have a need for protecting their system.
Cheers,
Oliver
okx

Return to Forex trading strategies and systems