The Center of gravity MT4 Expert Advisor

Post your new strategies, discoveries or just ideas for development

Re: The Center of gravity MT4 Expert Advisor

Postby sumax » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:30 pm

Hi Asher

that EA is what I was looking for :)..
I wanna be sure: your EA has to installed in expert file, but should I include on chart "Belkhayate Timing" indicator as well?

rgds
sumax
sumax

Postby kuroro001 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:24 pm

Any chance to create an EA....if COG is up = BUY , if COG is down = SELL
?
Thanks in advance
kuroro001

Postby AsherEWT » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:44 pm

This is funny :)

What do you think these MQ4 files are that Hazel has been posting ?

Looks like you havent gone through the whole thread and just jumped here at the last page

kuroro001 wrote:Any chance to create an EA....if COG is up = BUY , if COG is down = SELL
?
Thanks in advance
My Trading Blog: http://www.ichi360.com
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ichi360
AsherEWT

Postby kuroro001 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:36 am

Yeh it is funny...
I checked all pages, tried all EA but none of them seem to be like the EA i want...and all of them seems to give bad results or maybe it's me
kuroro001

Postby hazelj80 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:20 pm

have you guys tried this indicator yet? tell me what you think. only use the ea the 4 hrs it's said to be used. more than enough trades.

Sells if pirce is at whole/half numbers when these things are happeneing

A. price is over centerline
B COG lines are pointed downward
C. waddah attar is red. doesn't matter how big the lines are

Buys if price hit a whole/half number when these things all happen

A. price is under centerline
B COG lines are pointed upward
C. waddah attar is blue. does not matter how big the lines are

tp at whole half/ number sl at the opposite whole/half number

let me know what you think :D
Attachments
Waddah_Attar_OMN.mq4
(2.76 KiB) Downloaded 1653 times
hazelj80

Postby Art » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:27 pm

May i ask what is considerd as a whole or a half number ?

Anyone please ?
Art

Postby rimanosov » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:14 pm

Hi my friends,

I have a problem with the Belkhayate Timing indicator. It only shows four purple lines, but no candlesticks. Do you have any suggestions? I installed it in the Experts/indicators folder.

Many thanks
rimanosov

Postby vincentprice2000 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:39 pm

Hi

I have been following the progress of COG on the forum and website for a few months, up until now I have not contributed as I wanted to do some work on the method and try to understand the system better.

I took the indicators and methods from this link, which originally was posted as a 5 min scalp strategy using a Martingale entry system.

http://forex-strategies-revealed.com/sc ... of-gravity

I have changed and adapted the method to suit my trading style. Firstly dropping the Martingale strategy as this to me is very dangerous to the health of an account. While for the majority of the time the hit rate will be very high one "death trade" will at some point arise and most likely devastate an account. Other changes are listed below, I have not made any adjustments to the metatrader mq4 files and am still using them as originally posted on the link above.

1. I use three time frames. 15M 1H and 4H. The cog lines need to be moving in the same direction on all three time frames.

2. Once the cog lines are aligned in the same trend direction move to the 15m chart. Look to trade ONLY in the same direction of the cog lines. For a sell look to the 15M chart and when the belkhayate timing indicator closes above 8 and the price is touching or above the blue dashed cog line enter short.

3. Set a 30 tick + spread stop and 40pip fill and walk away. I keep it simple, I dont advise try to manage the trades when they are open. EUR/JPY may be a little two volatile for the stop fill levels but al other major pairs with a spread of 4 ideally 3 or less are fine.

Here are the results for Jan, the method does not throw up a lot of trades but run alongside other trading strategies I think it has great potential. Note that as yet there are not a great number of trades to take to high account of the stats, as long as the hit rate stays above 50% it will generate a profit.
15m1.jpg

I am also working on a 1h strategy along similar lines but not enough data generated so far.

It would be great to hear thoughts from anyone and to know more about other peoples results using cog so we can work towards a great technique.

VP
vincentprice2000

Postby AdolfJe » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:37 pm

When I place the Belkhayate Timing indicator, nothing appear in the screen, ive checked colours timeframes, allowed dll imports but no success, can someone help me ?

Thanks.
AdolfJe

Postby evynsdad » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:13 pm

AdolfJe wrote:When I place the Belkhayate Timing indicator, nothing appear in the screen, ive checked colours timeframes, allowed dll imports but no success, can someone help me ?

Thanks.

Try the attached version. I was having the same problem before.
Attachments
Belkhayate Timing.mq4
(3.29 KiB) Downloaded 1685 times
evynsdad

PreviousNext

Return to Forex trading strategies and systems