Any thoughts on DDMarkets.com?

Post your new strategies, discoveries or just ideas for development

Any thoughts on DDMarkets.com?

Postby Glennx » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:55 am

DDMarkets give premium technical strategies in Forex, binary options, indices and commodities. I stumbled across them the other day. Any opinions on them? https://www.ddmarkets.com/
Glennx

Re: Any thoughts on DDMarkets.com?

Postby Glennx » Fri May 29, 2015 7:39 am

No opinions? lol I bet if I were to ask on eurusd I would get dozens of opinions lol Anyways. I am glad I signed up wit them. Made a lot of money in GBP, they predicted it will rise before the UK elections and over EURNZD this month, almost 400 pips. I tried ZuluTrade in the past but only lost money following stupid signal providers. So far, ddmarkets live up to their reputation. This is the eurnzd trade I mentioned earlier. I am wondering who else signed up with them. https://www.ddmarkets.com/the-weekly-up ... ex-market/
Glennx

Postby Glennx » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:01 pm

No one has any thoughts? lol
Glennx

Postby gavind » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:40 pm

Most likely, there are no users so far from this community. It might take a while though knowing that they're pretty new. Image
gavind

Postby Glennx » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:44 am

Hi gayind, it's alright. I was a bit concerned because I didn't really know them but so far they have been consistent since I joined to I am quite happy. I don't any opinions :)
Glennx

Postby Glennx » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:05 pm

By the way, they wrote a guide on using their trading signals. Interesting to anyone who is looking for a trading signals service, https://www.ddmarkets.com/trading-with- ... -solution/
Glennx

Postby fxjennifer » Tue May 03, 2016 10:16 pm

Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: www.pipcutter.com
E-mail: info@pipcutter.com

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.
fxjennifer

Postby Glennx » Thu May 19, 2016 12:40 pm

fxjennifer wrote:Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: http://www.pipcutter.com
E-mail: info@pipcutter.com

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.

If you were that good you would have made your own thread instead of discussing it in a thread for ddmarkets forex signals. Anyways, ddmarkets is still here, you can check how they did in the past 2 years and they dont give you a funky track record. Its a transparent performance of all their signals and you can read every trade they gave since 2014 and how it ended. Its all in the performance page.
Glennx

Postby Glennx » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:38 am

It was a good month, most of the money was at the beginning of the month and the end with NZDUD long. I hope someone is finding this helpful.
Glennx

Postby Glennx » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:23 am

ddmarkets still around, been giving accurate forex signals for 2 years now. The website has changed a lot over the years.
Glennx

Return to Forex trading strategies and systems