can u grow a trade balance under $10 in a week

General topics about Forex trading

can u grow a trade balance under $10 in a week

Postby gudecorey » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:00 pm

Hi i'm new to your system new to know can u grow a trade balance from under $10 in a week using traditon or eroxtic trade thur scalping or other trade method please replies i'm hungery to learn need to believed that it's possible to grow a account balance for under $10 in a week to show and prover to the nor-sayer that it possible who out there would be open instruction me or point me in the right the direction-or help please .,
gudecorey

Re: can u grow a trade balance under $10 in a week

Postby Edward Revy » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:13 pm

I assume you're trading the cents account.
You can grow any account balance virtually as long as you choose an appropriate lot size and follow your trading strategy.
It can be either a scalping or a day trading strategy. Good money management approach and execution matters.

Regards,
Edward
Edward Revy
Site Admin

Postby mark04 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:23 am

I have some confusions please explain it in detail
mark04

Postby Edward Revy » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:20 am

I think the question was if you ever able to pull it out with just $10 on your starting account.
There is a number of Forex brokers who allow to open a micro-account with as little as $10.
The problem is, is it possible to actually keep this tiny account alive? Yes, it is possible, but only with brokers who offer 0.001 lot or less, which is equal to 100 units or less.
Your profits/losses will be counted in 0.1 of a cent per pip, which would earn you only cents and would require decent time to pull out anything larger than that. But even then it is possible to get a live trading experience with little money spent.

Regards,
Edward
Edward Revy
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion