Daily Chart Simple Method

General topics about Forex trading

Daily Chart Simple Method

Postby deferick » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:43 am

Hello Everyone!

First of all am not good in English. I've been trading since 2007 "on and off", it is because I took some rest after lost

I'm not looking for holy grail and never try to. I just try to search for something simple, yet profitable. Well... lost is part of trading... What am targeting is simple, maybe someone will call it greedy. What I am looking is a simple method that everyone can follow and able to achieve 5 wins 5 losses out of 10 trades and R/R at 1:2 (risk 1 reward 2), some call it as 2:1, not sure which is correct and which is wrong.

Anyone would can help to enhance/improve my method are most welcome, but please do not make it complicated. My aim is not only make money from the market but also help the others "I hope I can make it".

Best regards,

KO
deferick

Re: Daily Chart Simple Method

Postby deferick » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:38 am

Hi,

I've attached the indicators used on my method.

Entry Rules: Wait till CCI cross over below/above level 100, confirm by BB_trigger and HA color. Entry at next candle open and SL will be previous swing high or low. Switch to H4 and use normal candlestick to identify the swing high or low. TP is 2x of SL, my target is 1:2

Image1.jpeg

Please don't ask me how long am using this and how profitable it is. Am not really success with this method yet, although the back test looks promising. Am still trying to find a way how to filter the bad signal, hope to get helps from any of you.

Best regards,

KO
Attachments
P4L CandleTime.ex4
(8.63 KiB) Downloaded 532 times
Daily Method.tpl
(3.06 KiB) Downloaded 556 times
CCIWithMACrossing.ex4
(8.56 KiB) Downloaded 549 times
BB_Trigger.ex4
(4.59 KiB) Downloaded 546 times
deferick

Postby deferick » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:39 am

Hi,

Not a good signal. Should had jump out from the market when HA change the color before hit the SL.

Image1.png

You may want to scroll back for back test, the best part is non of these indicator repaint.

Best regards,

KO
deferick

Postby deferick » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:38 am

Hi - My live trade.

Image 1.jpg

Best regards,

KO
deferick

Postby fxcouch » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:13 pm