Forex puzzle...

General topics about Forex trading

Forex puzzle...

Postby User » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:19 pm

Forum transfer: Submitted by Beyond on September 19, 2007 - 20:19.

The more I trade the more I tend to believe that those Forex successors are aliens...

There is something beyond the reach of an average trader... something that cannot make us rich, no matter how hard we try...

Can anyone solve this puzzle for me?
User

Re: Forex puzzle...

Postby User » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:20 pm

Forum transfer: Submitted by Smiling trader on September 22, 2007 - 13:10.

:)))) Help, aliens are everywhere!!!
This forum is so great and funny. thanks guys, you are making my day every time I come here

the puzzle is really difficult to solve... Let's throw any ideas, even silly ones, may someone could figure it out.

My idea is that alien brokers control Forex :)

Smiling trader
User

Postby User » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:20 pm

Forum transfer: Submitted by Smiling trader on October 31, 2007 - 13:49.

Looks like no one wants to mess up with aliens :) lol
Come on traders, why in your opinion some traders become successful in forex but others don't.

St :)
User

Postby User » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:21 pm

Forum transfer: Submitted by Nick on November 6, 2007 - 15:03.

Some traders are more disciplined than others.
Two traders with the same trading system can have different and even opposite results.

Some traders are more educated than others.
Here I mean not some university degree, but rather Forex "degree". Constant learning and improving eventually sets a gap between an educated and not so well educated trader.

Some traders use money management, but others don't.
Some only pretend to use it, e.g. by applying a "risk 2% of account" rule and doing nothing more.
Serious approach to money management in forex means everything: written rules, lot sizes, leverages, margins, risks, exits, disaster exits, etc - everything should be calculated in advance.

Nick
User

Forum transfer: Submitted by User on November 8, 2007 - 10:08.

One should have a plan.
Ask yourself: "Do I have a plan?"
Forex is a business. If you have a business plan, you have a future.
User

Forum transfer: Submitted by guruswamy on December 8, 2007 - 14:36.

plan is a Guider, projector, security guard, Adviser to each and every business. But in Forex Trading , Plan is nothing but oxgyen without which can any one live ? I am new to fx but it is my opinion
User

Postby User » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:22 pm

Forum transfer: Submitted by User on August 21, 2008 - 08:15.

Well, in my opinion trading Forex is not at all that difficult. You basically have to understand 5 or 6 things - that's it! What makes is difficult are PEOPLE and their lack of understanding how things work in this market. What's even worse, a lot of people who do not understand a thing GIVE advice and sell systems etc. In other systems (for example auto-industry) if a company made a car with faulty brakes and that caused serious accidents everybody would be sued and executives would probably end up in jail for letting that happen. In Forex - it's a KILL ZONE, Wild West etc. because there is no regulation for most part. So if you listen to everyone about their "perfect system" you will probably get confused, disoriented and lose money in trading. You have to find a good coach to explain every detail of trading to you, make (or take) a good system and stick to it. If you do all that, there is no way that you CAN'T make money. Remember, money will always come to the ones who know what to do with it.
User

Return to General Discussion