FX scam on the net

General topics about Forex trading

Re: FX scam on the net

Postby KajolThappar » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:41 pm

First, you should know that Forex is not that easy. Do not believe those who may say it is!
There are some good robots that MAY help you. Some are scam. Others are for real.

Simply put, a Forex robot is a program that attempts to take the guess work out of trading currencies. Currently there is a lot of information floating around the internet about these products. Like any other tool, it needs to be used properly in order to be most effective.

Like I hinted, in order to use this tool the right way you need to understand a little bit about how it works and where it is best applied.

A Forex robot is a computer or computer program that monitors currencies and does calculations to figure out the best time to buy and sell. These programs help to take some of the guess work out of buying and selling and can help a trader to identify currencies that meet certain criteria, or when certain currencies perform in certain a way. Most of the selling points of Forex robots state that you can simply set them and watch the cash come pouring in. While in some cases this may work, in most cases you are going to need to carefully monitor the program and make sure that it is adjusting to trends in the market. While they can be very profitable they may require a certain amount of intervention to be run effectively. Used properly, and if you have the patience to get to know the programs, they become a powerful tool.

For this automatic approach, this website has worked wonders for me: http://www.forexapt.com/ - forex auto pilot turbo. It offers, among other features, high spread protection system and automated risk scaling. They say "95% winner". Well, only the bottom line counts (you may be a "95% winner" and still lose money!). In this regard, it has really delivered for me.

I had been watching the forex robot market for months, waiting for the right software to come out. I believe I have found a great one.
KajolThappar

Return to General Discussion