Babypips public meltdown!

General topics about Forex trading

Babypips public meltdown!

Postby goldtop » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:24 pm

Saw this comical display playing out over on Babypips earlier.
Man, this guy really has some serious issues going on! :lol:

He's an ex-schoolteacher from the 17th century who posts under the username of Tymen1.
He's a major control freak, who regularly throws his toys out of his pram if other posters dare to disagree with his points of view.
You really ought to have a casual browse thru some of his more wacky material when you got a spare 30 minutes to waste.

This guy is a genuine space cadet! :shock:

Anyhow here’s the post. The thread (titled: The Finest in Trend Trading) has unsurprisingly been closed, but if you click on his user name you can locate it:

Something wonderful is about to happen!!
On Sunday 29, just past, we had a morning church sermon........"count it all joy breatheren when you encounter various trials.................."
This was prophetic and I knew it.

That afternnoon I took a break from PDF construction and posted worthwhile information about gambling on a certain thread on Babypips.
I quoted Scripture and took a stand against gambling and suggested that forex was not gambling.

The evening sermon was an elaboration of the morning one - wow!!
I knew then that I was about to receive an attack.
For-armed is for-warned.

Sure enough, the next day, the forex underworld bilge rats had been stirred, and there were very abusive replies to my posts.
The cockroaches came out of the woodwork and spat venom on this thread also.
At the same time, the dogs living next door to me started barking like never before - one from 5 am to 9 am, a second on the other side, from 9 am to 5 pm, all non stop.

The devil only attacks those whom are a threat to him.
I know when these trials occur, great victory is just around the corner.
It is like a pregnancy (great pain), leading to a birth (great joy).

So effectively I rejoice and ignore the abuse.
After all, these characters have a very low intelligence compared to my vastly superior intelligence.
Being unable to debate from facts, they resort to personal abuse.
Theirs is the lowest form of American behaviour, and I do not want to embarass my country of Australia by stooping so low as to reply to them.

It would be an honor for them to lick my boot!!

Being filled with hate, they may well be muslim terrorists.
This is an open public forum.
They may even be aligned with al quaida - who knows?

My greatest disappointment, however, is with the Babypips administration.
Over the years I have been here, they have been hammered by many senior members to lift their game.
I have reported every abusive post and they have done nothing.
Their continuing incompetance has made me very tired of them and I now claim that their management of this site is so appalling, it is the pits.

Forex Factory is nothing like this - cause trouble there and you are out!!

I have sent them one last email, calling them to account before I openly suspect that they may be corrupt.

They have religiously asked me to report abusive posts, now they do nothing, I have good reason to suspect foul play on their part, even encouraging the abusive posts behind the scenes.
I have had enough of their hypocrisy.

Having said that, even if Babypips licks its wounds and bans me, I look forward to a great breakthro in the very near days ahead.
An attack of this kind (a death) does not come with out a resurection!!

So I rejoice at what wonderful things are about to happen ahead!!
goldtop

Re: Babypips public meltdown!

Postby shona123 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:40 pm

Wow, that's got to be one of the weirdest posts I've read in a long time.

Forum posters supposedly masquerading as Al Qaeda terrorists?
What's that all about?
Tymen1 wrote:Being filled with hate, they may well be muslim terrorists.
This is an open public forum.
They may even be aligned with al quaida - who knows?

It sounds like it's all gotten just a bit too much for the poor old fella.
shona123

There's no fool like an old fool...

Postby JimmyMac » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:57 pm

:lol: :lol: old father time Tymen has bumped heads with a lot of folks over there during the past 3 years or so.
He's a couple sandwiches short of a picnic who thinks he's more important than he actually is.

Andre (who still occasionally posts on the Technical Templates threads on there) received private messages from the old fool a while back trying to get him to gang up against some new hotshot posters attempting to steal his thunder, or warning them about certain so called "undesirables" who actually turned out to be decent contributors.

In the end Andre sent a sharp reply back to him requesting he quit messaging him & to go get himself a goddamned life.
It's high time they put him out to pasture.

I see him or one of his flock have set up some kind of trading room or site? I bet that's a sight to behold when the market starts cracking its whip :lol:
JimmyMac

Postby goldtop » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:55 pm

Rom wrote:Messy thread on wrong forum :(

:lol:

well then I guess we won't be enjoying your company on here will we sweetie huh?
goldtop

Postby whipcrack » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:26 am

That's the thing Romy my boy, there doesn’t always have to be a point.
Sometimes it can be for the amusement factor, other times for pure information purposes. Even maybe a combination of the two.

That's probably why he's why posted it up here in the 'general discussion' section.
It's why such as section exists, for the posting of material not directly related to systems, strategies or brokers etc.

It's a timely reminder that nut cases like this old guy are one of the primary reasons this fine business of ours is constantly being undermined & ridiculed.

Instead of dishing out dodgy advice to naive & inexperienced newcomers on a popular trading forum he should be in a psychiatric ward somewhere being administered controlled sedation where he can't do any financial or psychological harm to anyone.

And if by exposing these freaks it helps other folks avoid them, then it's achieved it's aim.

Now, if the subject matter isn't quite to your liking then run along & occupy your time elsewhere, there's a good lad.
I'm sure there's a 2 pip per day profit scalping robot just screaming out for your backtesting attention someplace. :roll:
whipcrack

Postby goldtop » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:54 am

You're wasting your time Ronny darling.
No-one is in the slightest bit interested in dissecting the commentary or debating sections of the post with you.
Your pointless, inane ramblings are well known to most on here.

It's simply an example of a supposed "trading tutor" (& I use that term very loosely) showing his true colors.
It exposes his naivety, lack of discipline, lack of control & basically highlights his inadequacies for all to see on a thread that was apparently a shining light for rookies & newcomers.

That's what happens when amateurs with little knowledge or awareness of how this business really functions sets themselves up as instructors & tutors.
Eventually it all goes belly up & the only casualties are the poor saps seeking advice & assistance.
goldtop

Postby jack mason » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:04 pm

goldtop wrote:It's simply an example of a supposed "trading tutor" (& I use that term very loosely) showing his true colors.
It exposes his naivety, lack of discipline, lack of control & basically highlights his inadequacies for all to see on a thread that was apparently a shining light for rookies & newcomers.

He certainly appears to be a highly strung, emotional character.
I've browsed the thread in question but unless I'm missing something obvious I don't see what would have prompted such a strange rant.

I note he's amassed over 4,500 posts on there. Looks like the stress & strain of trying to maintain a consistently high profile whilst attempting to trade is beginning to take its toll.
Maintaining a disciplined focus on your trading is tough enough without subjecting yourself to the extra pressures of keeping an ego stoked on a public forum.

I guess these high post forum addicts eventually begin to believe their own publicity.
jack mason

legends in their own lunchtime..

Postby goldtop » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:26 pm

jack mason wrote: I note he's amassed over 4,500 posts on there. Looks like the stress & strain of trying to maintain a consistently high profile whilst attempting to trade is beginning to take its toll.

You could be right.
I bet any money that if you actually separated the wheat from the chaff out of those 4,500 posts you'd be left with no more than 3-4% worth of quality input.

For someone to totally lose it like that over a forum topic says a lot about a person's fragile temperament & mental frailties.
If he acts in that manner in the relaxed environment of a trading forum, what's he gonna be like when the market starts slapping him around a little.
goldtop

out on his ass..

Postby whipcrack » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:25 am

Looks like the Babypips Admin had about enough of his weird behavior.
It appears he went & got himself banned from the site this week.

Reading between the lines, it looks like he totally flipped with a few bizarre posts based around religion & racism. I guess the Admin deleted them because they're not showing up on the thread anyplace.

Crazy old fool.
And to think those naive novices across there were hanging on the every word of a fruitcake like him :lol:
whipcrack

Re: out on his ass..

Postby Carll » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:59 am

whipcrack wrote:Looks like the Babypips Admin had about enough of his weird behavior.
It appears he went & got himself banned from the site this week.

Crikey, that's bound to send all his "followers" off into a frenzy crying & wailing & demanding immediate reinstatement :roll:

Whatever will they do now without their master?!
A weeks mourning & threats of a mass exodus from the forum no doubt :lol:

It's always the same when one of these numpties gets his marching orders.
Carll

Return to General Discussion