Managed Forex Accounts

General topics about Forex trading

Re: Managed Forex Accounts

Postby fxcouch » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:11 pm

balat1990 wrote:this is important rule. we need trading on plan. when we trade without managment money. we will lose money. if you do not has managment money plan you can invest to some trader. who can trader better you. you can earn money with paam account. you control your money. you do not tranfer your fund to manager. you open accout in your profile. you control it.

Well actually we don't need any sophisticated plan to earn on PAMM investing. Just hit the target (profitable and promising traders) and multiple it to 5 or 6. Invest 1000 each and mission accomplished
fxcouch

Postby Moreno » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:02 am

invest in the PAMM account is very profitable for traders especially for a newbie with us to invest in the PAMM account then we will be able to benefit without the need to do forex trading. so then we will be able to benefit from these forex, do you know PAMM freshforex?
Moreno

Postby Moreno » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:49 am

kevin43 wrote:Indeed, if you don't know the trader personally to whom you grant permission to dispose your deposit you it might really get you in touch-and-go situation. I would prefer to trade myself even with bad performance.

yes, I also prefer to manage my own account. because with managing my own account so I can train better trading skills with our trading again so that the results will be maximized again. and also we do not know how the psychology of trading conditions of the account manager
Moreno

Postby ddeeen » Fri May 29, 2015 11:21 am

If you are looking for someone to manage your account, i recommended to join in PAMM account in Liteforex broker. Many super professional manager there. Indeed, this broker also good and never cheat their clients
ddeeen

Previous

Return to General Discussion